I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, March 02, 2009

Two Last Peeks Before Tonight's Release Party!


UNFORGETTABLE

The images on this card are from Hanna Stamps new set, Rock Star Hanna and will be available tonight after the release party on SCS Hanna Forum starting at 9:00 pm eastern.






Stamp: Rock Star Hanna, Love Songs (PTI)
Paper: Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, SU! DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Nestabilities, Felt Fusion, Pretties Kit, Lace Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

"PLAY" TIME

Another new stamp set to be available tonight is cute Wee Hanna.  The set is a "paper doll" Hanna with dress-up clothes and accessories that I think would be fun for kids to color and "design" however they want. In my previous post, I made a paper doll tin set with Wee Hanna, perfect for a little girl to carry around with several pieces for her to color.

Stamp: Wee Hanna, Wings on Things Small (Molly Stamps)
Paper: White, Black, Berry Bliss DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Nestabilities and Label 1 (Spellbinder), Martha Stewart Border Punch, Black Organdy Ribbon, Prima, Dew Drops, Ranger White Pen, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

See you tonight at the Release Party! Who knows, maybe you'll even win a prize or two!

Adela

3 comments:

Kim said...

Adela these are super cute! I love the black and white rock Hanna! Very cute!
Hugs~ Kim

Tracey said...

These are fantastic Adela! Great job with the new sets!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love all of your release projects! I'm so excited for Rock n Roll Hanna.