This card is for two different challenges. The first one is for Hanna Stamps' Friday Challenge, which is to make an Easter card using eyelets. The second challenge is actually a sketch challenge for Saturday (oops! one day early... sorry Lori!) on PCP, so please check it out tomorrow.
At first I was searching for images like baskets, bunnies, eggs... then I saw this sweet little cross and decided to do an Easter card, not too much on the young side, but for just about anyone. The image of the cross in this card is from the set For the Soul from Hanna Stamps. I used the technique which I believe is called faux embossing? I'm not sure of the name -- I'll have to look for it another time. I placed it over a large floral lace. The pin is a regular sewing pin which I embellished by adding a couple of beads to it. The sentiment is from Everyday Sentiments (also from Hanna Stamps) and it's cut with the new narrower Oval Nestabilities. The Baja Breeze card stock behind the ribbon is Cuttlebugged for texture.
If you'd like to play along, please use the key word HSFC59 when uploading your picture on SCS. Don't forget, tomorrow is the PCP Saturday Sketch Challenge.





1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of Tiffany & Co.
Post a Comment