I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hey Now, You're a Rock Star...

Okay, I asked my 17 year old daughter what colors to use for a girl rock star and she mentioned several colors right away.  I thought, great... well, until I realized that she meant for all of them to be used together.  Well, I have at least one of those colors here in this new Rock Star Hanna stamp set from Hanna Stamps -- green. She loves green! Maybe for my next one I'll use most of those colors she mentioned.


When I saw this set, I was so happy because it reminded me so much of my girl. She loves to play Guitar Hero and is quite an expert at it. We recently bought the World Tour version, the one that has the drums and a microphone for someone to sing along (ME!). I haven't tried it yet because I had been sick since we got it, but now that I'm somewhat better, all I need now is time to play with it. Anyway, my daughter's friend is having a birthday party next weekend and I thought this set would be perfect, so I made this card for her.

Stamp: Rock Star Hanna, Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: White, Black, Gable Green, Rose Red
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, At You Spica Glitter Pen, Going Gray Ink 
Acc: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Star Punch, DMC Floss, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great Sunday!
Remember to visit the other Hanna Stamps team members.  Their links are located in my side bar.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this card Adela!! Great colours!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I too love the colors and the layout is so perfect!!! great set, love her glittery top!

Vicki G said...

She is vivid and Vibrant!

Nice card!

Vicki

Kim said...

Love it and love the bright colors....really love the green in her hair! :) Rock On!
Hugs~ Kim