I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, March 06, 2009

Krafty Friend


A few months ago I had put most of my craft supplies in the garage ('twas a sad day for me) because we no longer had a dining room in our house due to my growing "but I need it" stamping supplies.  Now that we somewhat have our dining room back, I get so frustrated when I have to look for something.  No matter how much labeling I did, I still can't find most of my stamping supplies.  Well, the other day while I was looking for my cellophane bags, I came across my pack of Kraft card stock. I missed using that color for my projects. I guess I missed it so much that I didn't want any other colors for this card -- well, except for white.  The white I used is the white embossing powder, which I had to use because the white ink smudged too much if I didn't set it somehow.  But I like the look of embossing anyway. The upper layer is embossed with the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder and edged with another Cuttlebug border folder. I wasn't sure too much about this set at first, but now that I see it in person, I really like it a lot.


Paper: White, Kraft (SU!)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Fresh Snow (PTI)
Acc: Lace, Label Die (Spellbinder), Half Pearl, Linen Thread, Sticky Tape, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

I'm so glad it's Friday! TGIF everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Adela

4 comments:

Norine said...

this is very pretty love the white touch
Hugs
Norine

Candy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

I am sorry you are still having such a hard time accessing your stamping supplies. One would never know it from the gorgeous work you do....

stampingtink said...

I can feel your pain in the stamp supplies! Mine are in two different places now and I spend too much time trying to find something. But your work is stunning! I love the big flowers and the embossing is beautiful! Glad you found your Kraft paper because it was perfect!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I love the neutral colors!