I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, March 15, 2009

PCP Sketch - A Birthday Card


This birthday card is for the PCP Sketch Challenge for 3/14/09.  I decided to do a birthday card for the sketch because my daughter needed a card for her friend's birthday party today.  It seems she's always going to birthday parties -- that's the fourth one this month!  Anyway, Tammy Hershberger came up with this sketch for this week and it was a fun one to play with.  Give it a try and when you upload your photo to PCP, use the tag sk031409.  Go check out what we have so far.



Stamp: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Neenah Classic, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Bella Bleu DSP, Fresh Print PP
Ink: Pitch Black, Copic Markers, At You Spica
Acc: Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, 1-3/8" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots



--->>I'm still taking comments for the Hanna Blog Hop until Monday at noon to be in the drawing for blog candy from Hanna!  See post below.

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a yummy card! Love the cupcakes!

kjlowrey said...

I've always wanted this stamp - just love it! Thanks for sharing

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am going to ditto kjlowrey because that is EXACTLY what I was going to say. I have ALWAYS wanted that set! :) This card is stunning! such pretty colors and such a great LO! Your cards always bring a smile to my face.

Kyoko said...

You are sooo creative! Love it!