When I saw this stamp set from PaperTrey Ink, I knew I had to order it. Since I have a lot of flower stamps already, I try not to get any more, but this one kept saying: buy me, buy me... Okay, not really, but I wanted it anyway. This card is about 4" across and I wanted the focal point to be the large bloom, but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I decided to add a sentiment. Well, last night I received a message from a friend telling me that this card was featured on Nicole Heady's blog as an Honorable Mention! I told my girls about it and they couldn't help but make fun of the expression I made. But that's okay, I was happy. It was the first time that I'd ever submitted anything to PaperTrey Ink, so I was excited.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Thank You, I'm Honored
Stamp: Friends 'Til the End, Warm Hospitality (PTI)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Basic Black
Ink: Real Red (SU!), VersaMark
Acc: 1" Oyster Twill Tape (Wrights), Round Nestability Die (Spellbinders), 1/8" Circle Punch (Fiskars), Crochet Thread, White Embossing Powder (SU!), Button (Making Memories), Dimensionals (SU!)
Thanks for stopping by!
Adela
at
12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations Adela!!! Its a gorgeous card!!!
Congrats! Your card is gorgeous!
Amazing card and CONGRATS on being featured! That is AWESOME and the card is beautiful hun!
Hugs~ Kim
Hi Adela,
I am soooo happy for you! Your work is awesome all the time and it is about time you got an award of some kind.
I love your card!!! ( as always )
YAY!!!!!! Oh Adela, you are such an amazing and talented cardmaker ... it is amazing to me that you do not get an honorable mention or some sort of honor for all of your cards. I am your biggest fan! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE red, black and white. THe ribbon is perfect! I could look at this all day! :) It made me happy! :) Beautiful stamp too! I am SO glad you bought it! It is hard not to when they are calling out to you Lol!
Congrats Adela, very deserved!!! Lovely card all the way around lol!
Post a Comment