I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, March 02, 2009

It's 3D Tuesday...


Show us your creative side in 3D form by participating in PCP's 3D Tuesday challenge! Today's challenge, which is hosted by Ms. PCP herself, Susanna, is to make a paper-crafted birdhouse. When uploading your photo, please use the tag: 3d2.

My birdhouse above is approximately 2-1/2" square. One side of the roof is glued onto the house and the other side is left unglued and can be lifted so you can put things inside it. The paper I used is from the SU! Sale-a-Bration reward and the flourish cut-out is a Sizziz die.  I also used Primas, SU! button, circle punch, Martha Stewart branch punch and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the roof.

You can join our group right HERE so you won't miss any of our 3D projects and challenges! I hope you can play along and if 3D is something you really enjoy, I invite you to join our group.

Thanks for visiting!

Adela

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is stunning, Adela! A house that any bird would be proud to "home"...love the cuttlebug flourishes...a perfect touch to such an elegant domicile.

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!! my empty soup can is still sitting there waiting to be altered, but this is definitely on my list of things to do!

Kim said...

Adela this is STUNNING hun! WOW amazing creation! I am VERY wow'd by this! Great job!
Hugs~ Kim