It's Thursday and that means one more day before the weekend! My niece is getting married in May so last night I was trying to find some good deals online for flights to San Francisco from Orange County. After looking around, I was able to find a one-way fare for only $59! Wow, that's so much better than the $118 one-way fare I paid for in January! I'm so excited to be visiting "home" again. Anyway...
All the products that I used in this card are from Stampin' Up! and the stamp set I chose is called Oval All. When I first added the sentiment, it looked a bit lost, kind of plain, so I decided to try out some of my new Embosslits. These things are amazing! I have a few of the flower ones plus this one. Just put a piece of card stock inside the folder, run it through the Big Shot and -- Voila, the paper is cut and embossed! After everything was cut, I inked the edges of the pattern paper and the stem Embosslit with Bravo Burgundy to help define it. Then I adhered it all together onto the Vanilla card base along with the coordinating scallop edged pattern paper and ribbon. By the way, I love this new ribbon from SU! called Dress Up.
Stamp: Oval All
Paper: Very Vanilla, Parisian Summer DSP
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Acc: Dress Up Ribbon, Sponge, Sweetest Stem Sizzix Embosslits, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Punches: Corner Rounder, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Edge
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and thank you for stopping by!
Paper: Very Vanilla, Parisian Summer DSP
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Acc: Dress Up Ribbon, Sponge, Sweetest Stem Sizzix Embosslits, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Punches: Corner Rounder, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Edge
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and thank you for stopping by!
Adela





1 comment:
That's beautiful Adela! I love the paper you used! So pretty! Glad to hear you found a cheap flight! Woo-Hoo...that's always a bonus!!! Have a great weekend hun!
Hugs~ Kim
Post a Comment