I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grown Up Princess


It's my turn to host this week's Saturday Sketch Challenge on Paper Craft Planet! The card I made for this sketch is 5" x 5" using Read My T Hanna set from Hanna Stamps.  This is a fun set because there are several sayings included that can be stamped on Hanna's T-shirt. I think this one is perfect for a "tween."

If you prefer to make a scrap page from this sketch, you're more than welcome to do so. Just upload your photo to PCP with the tag sk032109 (easy to remember because it's Saturday's date).  I'd love to see what you come up with, so hop on over to PCP with your creation!

Stamp: Read My T Hanna, Everyday Sentiments
Paper: Neenah Classic, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Berry Bliss DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, At You Spica, VersaMark
Acc: Nestabilities, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, 1-3/8" and 1/8" Circle Punches, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Heart Charm, Silver Cord, Sponge, Dimensionals

Have a fabulous weekend and thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

Candy said...

I have to agree, Adela. This is a perfect card for a tween. I have seen you use this stamp before and I always like what you do with it.
Thanks for another idea.

Anonymous said...

You are just too talented. Pass some of your talent on to us folks here in the north.
i thought l should mention that you have a twin here in Goderich Ontario Canada. I work with her at Timmie's.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute card for the sketch! That image is very sweet.

Kim said...

Oh this is so adorable! Love it!
Hugs~ Kim

Tracey said...

WHat an adorable card Adela! Love it!