I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Two Boxes-For the Young and Even Younger


Last week I received some new Sizzix die and one of them was for the matchbox. I finally had made time today to play around with it and this is what I came up with. The pattern paper is by Melissa Frances, Stamp Set is Oval All from SU, Pin Trinket from Maya Rd., Flowers from Prima, Die from Sizzix and lace and ribbon from Joann's.


I'm not sure yet what I'll put inside this box, but I'm sure I'll think of something that my "fabulous friend" will enjoy.


I made this box for the PCP 3D Tuesday Challenge. The box was inspired by Cambria's tutorial, but I changed it here and there and now looks like a completely different box! I extended the sides and created a handle by punching out ovals near the top.  The bunny's face and ears are made with punches and Dew Drops.

Well, I hope you have a great day today and thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Cami said...

Hi Adela! Your two boxes are just the prettiest things! I love boxes/bags and you have done an outstanding job decorating them. You always embellish your project beautifully! The bunny is sooooo cute! TFS.

Norine said...

the first box is so pretty love and the bunny is too cute love them both
Hugs
Norine

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW AWW AWW!!!! I am in love with that cute bunny!!! ((did you know I was born on Easter and my bday falls on Easter approx every 10 years?? This little box is adorable! The first one is so shabby chic and elegant!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I went and checked, lol... but my bday will not fall on Easter again.. at least not for another 20 years? I could not check further. Hannah's however will be on Easter in 2016:) lol!

~Lori Roop said...

Gorgeous! So lovely!!!

Sankari W. said...

Now that's just showing off!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! Seriously - that bunny is adorable - I want to pinch those oval scalloped cheeks... if it were chocolate - I would totally want to take a bite off his ear!!!

Lurve YOU ! MS. AR!!!! hugs galore!!!
Shawnie :) :)

Sheila-rita said...

This is such a cute idea.