I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Luck Friday Blog Hop!


It might be Friday the 13th, but today just might be your lucky day!  Today is Hanna Stamps' Good Luck Friday Blog Hop!  If you haven't landed on my blog from Kristi Ferro's blog, then you might want to start there because that's where it all begins! You wouldn't want to miss any of the Hanna Stamps Design Team 's creations we have for you today, so have fun on your journey, but start with Kristi's if you haven't already.  If you're already "hopping" along, then after you admire my card (ahem), leave a comment, then hop on over to my friend, Diana's blog and see what she has to share.  You can leave your comment until Monday noon Pacific Time.


CHECK THIS OUT:  There are several ways you can WIN.  

•  Kristi is so generous that she is providing all the designers blog candy, or "goody bags," for our winners.  Just leave a comment and I will randomly pick a winner on Monday.  You can check the SCS Hanna Member Forum. Monday evening for the list of the winners.  I will also have the winners list here on Tuesday. 

•  Another way to win is by playing Hanna Stamps Friday challenge.  Everyone who plays today's challenge will have their name put in a drawing for a free Hanna stamp set!  Here is the challenge:  Make a card or project with something diamond shaped in it. It could be your paper or an embellishment. When uploading on SCS, use the keyword HSFC60.

•  Lastly, when ordering online during the entire month of March, use the code "March" and get 10% off your entire Hanna Stamps purchase!

So, who says Friday the 13th is all bad?

By the way, the card I made is for today's Hanna Friday challenge -- I'm pretty sure it counts -- I used diamond shaped swag holders. Do you see them, the rhinestone brads? 

Stamp: B is for Baby, Stem Sayings
Paper: Neenah White, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Acc: Lace, Twill Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Dimensionals

Have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend!

197 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Such a pretty, pretty card Adela! Makes me want another baby girl again! :D

Valerie said...

I just love this set. Your color choices are awesome.

hobbydiva said...

Great card! Looove the DP and your coloring is fantastic!!! Yep! I see the little diamond rhinestones..lol!

Anonymous said...

Kewl!! My very first blog hop! Hope the hop is lucky!! Fun... fun... fun! And new stamps too!

denimo@sbcglobal.net

Jackie said...

How adorable! I love how you paper pieced this together, great job!

kadie said...

Adela! This is GORGEOUS!!! Oh my gosh! I can't tell you enough how much I love this! WOW!

fitsandstarts said...

I love those baby clothes! And such nice colors.... fun!
Amy
amymisha@comcast.net

wendyp said...

love this set!!! Adela, this is stunning! and your color combo...fabulous!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

this is so pretty, i love the colors you chose, that's my favorite shade of green.

Amanda said...

OMGosh Adela!!! *jaw dropping* Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Keri Brown said...

I absolutely love that card with that DP.. My absolute fave... Great job!!!

Virgo5 said...

Adela I love your card! I honestly never would have thought to use that paper (I love it I just got mine) for a baby card! Looks awesome!

Silli said...

your card is so sweet. Love the colors... Great work... Hugs from Silke

JenMarie said...

Oh so very sweet!!

Jacqui said...

I love the rich colours of this card. This blog hopping thing looks like fun...and to think I am doing it while I am at work...shhh.......
Jacqui

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so adorable, super job.

Unknown said...

aw, love your baby card. makes me wanna stop blog hopping and go cuddle my kiddies. :)

Patti said...

Beautiful card I love the piece of lace.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - I love the colors you used and the images. This is my first Hanna hop and I'm glad I checked Kristi's post over on SCS. :) Off to continue the hop!

Cindy Newell said...

havin' fun...hoppin' along. very pretty card, btw!

Kathy H said...

Oh what a cute card...I love the colors you used!!! Kathy Hering

Sara Henton said...

What an adorably sweet card, love the sentiment

Sara Henton said...

What an adorably sweet card, love the sentiment

stampingtink said...

How stinkin sweet is this? I love the pink and this is a perfect set for a sweet baby card! Love it! Now I'm off to Diana's blog! Great fun this is!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

ABsolutely adorable!! Love that gorgeous swag!!

pookies said...

Beautiful baby theme card I love the colors you used for it. Thanks for letting me hop around your blog!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Too cute!

Jamie said...

Love your card need to make some baby cards myself, thanks for the ideas.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

This is so cute and adorable........

Hugs
Heike

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Beautiful card as usual my dear!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. I'm always challenged on what to do for "new baby" cards and inspiration like your gorgeous card is always so nice to find!

Vicki G said...

OMG!!! This is gorgeous!!!!

Vicki

Kimberley said...

I love the colors that you used...so rich and pretty! The dp is gorgeous and the stamps are so cute!

Tamara said...

I love the colour combo you chose. So soothing,

Callie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing and for the chance at a Hannah Stamps Goodie Bag!! Exciting!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just gorgeous! I love that swag (and the diamond shaped holders!)

Kate Block said...

Love the card. Love the kiwi/raspberry combo!!

Anonymous said...

Love that Moose. I am a huge moose fan. My wallpaper is a huge moose.

Mandy said...

what a great card! also love your ribbon spool idea a few posts down!

Candice said...

This is SO pretty, Adela!!! Beautifully done!!

Shannon Tompkins said...

Great card!

Jane Wetzel said...

Pink and Green!!! How sweet!

Lynn said...

very pretty card. Thanks for making Friday the 13th a little sweeter!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

What a fantabulous card!

Cheers & Smiles,

Dorothy

Jackie said...

Happy Friday 13th, love your card!!
Jackie Cole

Swamp Tulip said...

Great card.
Happy Friday the 13th :)

DG said...

The colors you used are amazing!!! Blog Cand ...*drool* lol :) Wonderful Card!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just adorable. Love the colors and all the details you added. Thanks for a chance.

karen said...

I love the colors you used here. Not the typical baby pink and blue that you'd see for a baby card and so I love that fact even more!

Off to the next blog!

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful, I love the colors you chose!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
What a darling baby creation, Adela!

~Bev

Unknown said...

I really like these three colors together. Very pretty!

Lisa T said...

Love the card! The paper is beautiful and those little baby clothes are too cute!

Kyoko said...

Gorgeous card! HAPPY FRIDAY!

Antje said...

This is a supersweet card, love how you fixed the line with the Rhinestones!

yvette said...

I just love the paper and stamps so beautiful

Heather said...

love this card...now off to the next one!

Carrol said...

Love the card. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Great colors and love the flower cut out at the bottom

Sherri Thacker said...

What a beautiful card. I love the color combo! Sherri

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, the colours are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. I love the vintage look the lace adds.
Sheri Smith

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Thanks for the chance to win. Lovin' the blog hoppin'

Danka Doo said...

Great card!! I love seeing everyone's talent.

Erin said...

Your card is just darling. What a fun blog hop. :)

Frankiesue said...

enjoying this hop around blog land.......

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Great challenge!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just darling!

Sue said...

Such cute card xx

milchRaupe - Renate Lach-Hammer said...

A wonderful card with my favorite colours.

Renate

Crystal said...

Love the card....hope I'm not too late for any of the giveaways...

Crystal said...

Love the card....hope I'm not too late for any of the giveaways...

Crystal said...

Love the card....hope I'm not too late for any of the giveaways...

Lori said...

Love your card. Those little clothes on the line are just so cute.

Annheidel said...

Cute card! :)

Jodi said...

What a beautiful card. I love the lace behind the ribbon (I'm going to have to remember to try that).

JessicaK said...

Awwww, so cute. and it does seem like we're heading into baby season, so this set is very time appropriate. Beautiful job.

Maria said...

This is awesome Adela! Fantastic stuff!

Ilina Crouse said...

Such an adorable card!

crazed lunatic said...

soooo very sweet! love it...

Jekka said...

I love your paper piecing!!! This a very elegant, beautiful card.

Stacy said...

This card is so sweet. I just love that raspberry tart paper. That little onesie is awesome.

Stacy said...

This card is so sweet. I just love that raspberry tart paper. That little onesie is awesome.

Norine said...

love the card too cute ok hopping along now
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

The card you made is adorable.

Gail H.
Booboostamper@aol.com

Monika said...

Its so a nice baby card,wonderful

Rebecca said...

OMGosh I love this. The lace makes this so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the blog hop, thanks for the fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. The colors you used are great!

Create It Simply said...

Super cute! Love the colors :)

JKB said...

What a sweet card.

Mary Giles said...

This is so cute and one of my favorite color combos.

V said...

What a great baby card! So bright and fun. I rarely think to go with something other than pastels when I whip one out.

Anonymous said...

Really love the Card - Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm defintiely admiring your card. I adore the way the lace appears to be hanging from the diamond shaped brads.

Sharon said...

Love this card, so different.
Sharon :-)x

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on your card!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Anonymous said...

This should be fun.

Anonymous said...

Great card, btw! Very cute

Chelle said...

i love that card! it just says it perfectly.

Wendy said...

I love the sentiment! How sweet! The little onesie is adorable too! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course your card is bee-u-ti-ful. Happy Friday!

Gaerria

Pattiesco said...

your work is awesome

Fatal3D said...

Awww, what a cute card!!:)

Steph

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable card...I love the super sweet images and your coloring is awesome!!! The sentiment is wonderful, too!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that I could be part of this blog hop! I haven't ever done it before! And I was bummed when I found out that I was going to be at work, but I came home and found out I have till Monday! Adela you card is absolutely adorable! I ordered this paper because it was so popular and I didn’t really like… but it is starting to grow on me! I love how the top of your card comes together! The flower and the bow! Great Job!

memryscrpr said...

Very cool concept!

Kristie said...

What an adorable card...love it ♥
And soooooo many comments!!! I guess everyone wants some candy :)

Anonymous said...

I love you blog! Keep up the great work.

Kim's Life said...

Love the baby card!!! So many possibilities! Thanks for Sharing!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the card! Cute idea.



Sandye/sgc

Sheila D said...

This is soooo very sweet! I just love it...

Lmac said...

This is so cute!

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful! I love the lace you used!

Anonymous said...

So pretty I love this paper and always amazed at it's versatility

Alyssa S said...

What a pretty card! :o)

Stephanie said...

Oh what a sweet card...

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card! hopping on

Lauren said...

That card is just gorgeous. I love the color scheme.
Lauren x

Joy said...

what a sweeeeet card! love it and the colors!

Laura L said...

Great Card!

Vanessa and Yvette said...

I absolutely love the card but I especially love the sentiment!!! I truly wished for my two beauties.
Great Card any future mom would love to receive!!
vanyp

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This card is awesome!

Anonymous said...

The card is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing - it gave me some thoughts for two friends of mine who just announced they were pregnant. Fun and fresh colors as well.

Chris R. from Iowa

Sporty Stamper said...

Nice card...like your color combination

Kelli Hull said...

Two things, firstly OMG Your blog banner is GORGEOUS....

This card is TOTALLY cool and LOVE Rasp DP and have some left, might have to REORDER IT YIKES!!! Good reason to get some ink on this set, you ALWAYS give me inspiration Adela

txbluiz said...

Great Card!!! I have this paper and didn't know what to do with it.... thanks for the inspiration!

Cassie said...

this is so adorable!! baby cards are my favorite!!

Cathy said...

Lovely card! I'm doing the bunny HOP!


Hugs Cathy

Robin said...

What an absolutely stunning card!! Please enter me for a chance to win candy!! Thanks so much!
Robin

Roxie said...

Love the clothesline - so cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, you always do such pretty items. Love the brads.

Tona

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making a Friday the 13th more enjoyable with pretty cards to look at.

~Meredith

Anonymous said...

I love the way you used Rasberry Fizz to make a vintage looking baby card.

Anonymous said...

Love the baby girl card! The sentiment is just perfect.

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Adorable saying used on your card! I have this stamp set and absolutely love it!

scrappintlc said...

Brilliant card, love it. This blog hopping is fun.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

CA-UTE! love what you have done here!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

What a fabulous card! I love the colors and your layout!

Becky said...

This is a gorgeous card.

redsmomma said...

i really likes this card and I love coming to your blog and checking out all your creations!
~anna

Mary Jane said...

Love this card Adela! The images are so cute and the colors you chose are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

your card is gorgeous, i have he rapsberry paper and have been trying to think of a way to use it...thanks for some great ideas

Penny said...

Awww, this card is too darn sweet! Love the baby clothes and the colors! :^)

love2stamp said...

Beautiful card!

lisa said...

Love this card, you are so talented, anyone would love to receive that card

Pamela Gibson said...

hop hop hop!

Anonymous said...

I love your card, the colors are beautiful....very good imagination!

StampOwl said...

love your card Adela

Annasmama said...

Oh I love your beautiful card! So nice to hop on your blog! :-)))
Renate

weze said...

that card is just too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I'm doing the bunny hop! :0)

KanataNewf said...

I love the clothesline of baby clothes. Such an adorable idea for a baby card.

Anonymous said...

what an adorable card! I will be a first time granny in sept, and would love to know if it's a boy or girl!! thanks for the fun blog
hop!

Anonymous said...

Blog hopping away! I'm new to Hanna stamps...haven't seen them in my area but they are so sweet. stamping sue

lisa808 said...

Adorable card. Blog hopping is so much fun.

Christy said...

Adorable card! Thanks for a chance to win!

Kay D said...

I love your card; the little baby socks are just too cute!

Sharon said...

love to blog hop can't wait for the fun

Anonymous said...

This is my first blog hop. Great idea! I love the colors in this card.

jill said...

Great cards. The colors are yummy. Jill S

Anonymous said...

great card-I like it

Anonymous said...

Love this set
Thanks for sharing
Karen

Shannon Roberts said...

LOve all the embellishments! And the colors ohhhhh amazing! TFS & for the opportunity!

Anonymous said...

I love your card femine but not toooo pastel.

Shawna Bates said...

This is an AWESOME card!! SO adorable!!!
I only wish I had HALF your talent. I'm still surfing your blog. Love the ribbon spool!!
I still got some looking around to do before i go hoppin to the next blog.
I would also like to pass on to you if you're interested, i'm having a giveaway on my blog as well.
http://shawnabatesart.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-give-away.html

Scrapycandy said...

There are so many things about this card that I love. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lori said...

Hi Adela! I did notice your diamond shaped swag holders. I like how the lace follows the clothesline. Very cute card. More than "cute" though, very pretty with the flowers, lace ribbons.-Lori

Crazy Creations said...

Love you cards ,I love to blog hop I find great ideas

Anonymous said...

Very sweet... thanks for sharing.

Gailanne said...

Great card...I love seeing baby things on clotheslines. And the diamond swag holders are delightful!

Tracey said...

Love your card Adela! The colours are gorgeous!! xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Adela, your card is stunning as usual! I love all of your creations .. so I guess I am bias! you are an amazingly talented lady, so you cant go wrong :)

I love blog hops. I am glad the kids are feeling well enough for me to get on here and participate:) Thanks for sharing the fun:)!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card and a fun hop! Thanks for the fun and inspiration!

cathy said...

What a great card for a baby girl!
I'm a sucker for lace.

Anonymous said...

The 2nd stop of my first blog hop :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, I love the richness of it, and how you layered satin ribbon overtop of lace. Not your typical baby card, just awesome!

Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja said...

This is such a pretty card - I love the color combo! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja

Angie said...

Great Card Adela. I love the lace swag, it's gorgeous! And this blog hop is fun, even though I'm a little late checking it out! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - blog candy - so yummy and no calories! LOL Love the baby card - the onesie is just precious!

Stampin Cats said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow! What a pretty baby card - I adore your stamps and your colour theme is just lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love how you cut out the flower from the bg paper! What a great idea!
Katy
(ktaylorteach2@yahoo.com)

Eijgenraam Orchideeen said...

Hi Adela,
What a pretty card, love the green/pink colorcombo.

SueB said...

Happy Friday the 13th, ladies! Thanx for the blog candy opp! I LOVE that SU DP used in your card ... and it looks like you cut out and popped up one of the flowers from the DP?

Hey Hey Paula said...

What a cute card. Love the dp, the colors and the cute baby clothes images. Thanks for the chance to win some yummy blog candy.

Anonymous said...

Hopping along... The bib,onesie, & baby socks are so adorable.

Unknown said...

Awesome card and idea~you are very creative! Off to the next blog-Thanks!

Cher said...

aww...this card is so sweet..wish I had seen it b4 I finished the book I am doing for the baby my daughter sits for...well..there will always be another baby lol...ty cher
hilly77@comcast.net

Judi said...

OMGoodness, I lvoe this baby card - i am making baby thank you cards for my friend who very recently had a baby girl - I'm gonna head on over and order this set- love it! Thank you for the shares and the opportunity for some great blog candy!

Judi
JUDIV1@MSN.COM

jcscraphappy said...

such an adorable card,
thanks
jennie

Anonymous said...

Adela!!
I love this card! Super Cute stamps! I love how you cut the little flower from the DSP and added it to the Main piece. Very Clever.
Tracy Altemose stjalt@ptd.net
AKA Diana's BFF

Anonymous said...

Oh this card is so cute. Thanks for a chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Hope my next grandbaby is a girl then I can case this card. THANKS for the share. Mary Jo (mdmjtaylor@msn.com)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. I'm having fun on this blog hop!
Pam Hricenak

Kyoko said...

The card is so adorable! I absolutely LOVE the colors! Thanks for sharing!