I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, March 16, 2009

Winners and 3D Tuesday!

And the winners are.... for the fabulous Hanna Stamps Blog Hop this past weekend:


My winner is......pookies!

• Pamela Gibson won from Kristi's blog
• kadie's SCS Kmensley won from Candice's blog
• "Kimmie" (Kim Reid) won from Bev's blog
• Callie's 'Callie's Craft Corner' won from Sandra's blog
• lisabeepianolovin won from Joycelyn's blog
• Lynne in NI won from Judy's blog
• Laura L won from Frances's blog
• JenMarie won from Cindy's blog
• Jekka won from Ilina's blog
• Shannon at Desert Designs won from Vicki's blog
• Chris R. from Iowa won from Diana's blog
• ny2tx_patti won from Amanda's blog
• jennie cambarare won from Jeanne's blog
• Brigitte from Germany won from Silke's blog

If you see your name listed above, send Kristi a private message through the Hanna Stamps scs member forum and provide her with your full name, email and address.  Congratulations to the Winners!

Now on to 3D Tuesday ~~Tammy Hersberger is hosting this week's challenge which is a box that you may or may not have made before. Let's see your creativeness in decorating this adorable box.

Here's the sample box that Tammy made. You can find the tutorial for this box by Cami right here

Upload your creation to the photo gallery on Paper Craft Planet and put 3d4 for your tag (all lowercase letters, please!). Please leave a comment there with a link to your box!

I really wanted to make this project and I had mine all planned out in my mind, but I'm just not feeling well enough to make anything (especially dinner -- thank goodness for restaurant take-out menus).

In the spirit of this cute green box,

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous green day!

4 comments:

Norine said...

Congrats to all the winners
love the box too cute
Hugs
Norine

Jacqui said...

Well congratulations to all the winners....CRAP for me!!haha
I love all these little chances to win though!
Where else can you surf the net and get a chance to win some awesome Hanna stamps AND get to know you awesome girls!!! I love the little box. Happy St. Patty's day. I told the fellas at work they had to bring "green" snacks in for today and they must be green "on purpose" not green cause they were making some science experiment in their fridge...yuck!
chow for now
Jacqui

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAY!!!! to all the winners!!! I know a few of those lucky gals:)

Adela, this project is so cute!!! Hope you have a nice day.

Melanie said...

Hi Adela, yes, just seed beads, they come in little tubes by "Bead treasures" at Hobby Lobby in the jewelrymakign/beads section in various colors, these are Peach Ceylon. :)