I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Branching Out


Taylor has a new set called Branching Out and I just love all the little pieces in this set. This card is for Taylor's Friday challenge (TECC60) and it uses some of those images.  My lovely friend, Sankari, reminded me that Taylor is giving away a FREE Tiny Twinkle to one random winner from among all the people who upload their sketch challenge cards to Paper Craft Planet using the TECC60 keyword. So hop on over and upload your card at Paper Craft Planet and you could be the winner of some cute twinkle bling! It's as easy as that!!! 
Paper: Mellow Moss, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Melissa Frances DP
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Lace and Twill Ribbon (Joann), Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), Prima, Pom-Pom (Fancy Pants), Shapeabilities Label (Spellbinders), Dew Drops (Robins Nest)

Thanks for stopping by and aren't you glad the weekend is here?

7 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Holy cow Adela...this id drop dead gorgeous! Awesome, truly stunning! How very impressive!!!!!

Candy said...

Hi Adela,
WOW I love this card!!! It is over the top gorgeous.
Can you tell me who Taylor is and what company I can find the stamp at?? Thank you so much.

Katie Cotton said...

this is beautiful!!!! I love it!

Kim said...

AMAZING card Adela! WOW is that beautiful! I love the coloring you have done and that lace is so gorgeous! Splendid card hun! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs~ Kim

Renee said...

Gorgeous! Love the bg paper and the colors :)

Donna Baker said...

This is one of my FAVORITE cards using this set! I love how you used just a portion of the tree & made the branch come out of it - clever! it's just so lovely with the dew drops!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun lace and baubbles. Great job on the TE cupcake challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.