Like I mentioned in my previous post, I have been working on favors to match the Hanna Stamps Spa Riley invitation. No candies in these take-home favor bags! What I put inside are little bags of bath "caviar" -- or crystals, for a less fancy name.
The mini tin bucket (from Michael's) is covered with designer series paper from SU! The favor holder is cardstock that measures 2-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored like a "w" in the middle. Decorate the front of the favor then fill the small bags with the bath crystals. To keep the plastic bag in place inside, simply adhere it to the cardstock with a mini glue dot or double sided tape. Trim the top corners with the corner rounder punch then punch the top center with the slot punch through both thicknesses. Cut celery ribbon about 6" long and pull through the slot holes and tie.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this Spa Riley. Remember to join us at the SCS Hanna Forum on Monday, March 2nd starting at 9:00 pm eastern for fun chatting and lots of chances to win prizes!





6 comments:
These are fantastic! Adorable party favours!
i love these!
i love these!
i love these!
OH HOW SWEET!!! I have to admit I am going backward on these posts... unstead of starting at the bottom like I should and have a loss for what I want to say because I am so eager to see the others I have missed!!! I LOVE spa Riley! HOW CUTE!!!!! You always color them so perfectly!!! The favrs are adorable too! So much fun!
Oh my goodness is this ever so sweet! Love it hun! You did a fabulous job!
Hugs~ Kim
Post a Comment