I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Stamping Invitation with a Spin!

Trying to find the perfect stamp to use to invite friends over for a stamping or scrapbooking get-together used to be such a difficult task, until Molly Stamps came out with their premiere set, Let's Get Together. This set comes with several words that you mix and match to customize your card or scrapbook -- how fantastic is that? And right now, when you purchase this set, you get a free high-quality retractable craft knife. I actually used two Molly Stamps sets for this card. The "smiley" images are from the set called Today's Forecast, which, for a limited time, comes with a free package of game spinners. On this card, I used the medium size spinner.

TIP: In order for the game spinner to not get caught on the edges of the punched out "smiley's," I used the same puncher to punch out holes in the cardstock, then placed the "smiley's" inside the hole that was just punched out so that the cardstock is smooth without bumps.

Stamp: Let's Get Together, Today's Forecast
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Old Olive, Copic Markers
Acc: Sponge Dauber, Prima Flowers, Game Spinners (Tim Holtz), Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Oval Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Dew Drops (Robin's Nest)

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Soooo Cute!!! What a fun card!

Mary said...

Very cute card. The stamps are quite cheerful.

Mary

scrappinpeg said...

Just a adorable. I love that this set could be used in so many ways. TFS... Peggy

slbt17 said...

great idea - I see lots of possibilities for kids cards!
Thanks for sharing.
Sandra

Sodababee (aka May) said...

Wow, I love these stamps. They are so different. I love cardmaking and your cards are just so cute! Please check out my blog www.amaything.blogspot.com and I hope you like what you see!

May

Unknown said...

So cute that is so darling

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute card and stamp set--lots of possibilities!!!
Shelly

Anonymous said...

You have so many cute ideas on your site. I was just looking at your tutorials also, and will have to try some of them. I am a new owner of a Cuttlebug so appreciate the ideas I found here. I'll be checking back often, that's for sure.
Bonnie

Janet said...

such a cute card!!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Can't wait for the Hanna stamps new blog candy! Your cards are great!

Jacqueline
irelandskye@hotmail.com

liliput said...

This is so cute :) You get to play with the stamps and the finish product ;) how cool is that!