I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Real Hanna!


HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY, HANNA!

Yes, Hanna is 10 years old today... the inspiration for Hanna Stamps. This is the card I made for her and saved it until now to post. Hopefully it made it to her in time. I used lots of felt flowers, faux lace edging and, of course, an image of Hanna! Tucked inside the front pocket of the card is a tag that can hold a gift card or cash.

Stamp: Spring Time Hanna, Everyday Sentiment
Paper: Textured Rose Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, VersaMark, Copic Markers
Acc: Flower Fusion, Brads, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Coluzzle, Fiskar Border Punch, Lace Ribbon, Nestabilities Circle Die



SCS COLOR CHALLENGE 184

I also wanted to share another "birthday" card. This one is to celebrate the birth of Jesus. It's for today's SCS Color Challenge to use Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke and Basic Gray. I finally received some more of my Sizzix die yesterday and my Swirls finally came -- Yay! So, I just had to add them to this card.
Stamp: Christ is Born
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Acc:
Big Shot, Swirl Die, Photo Corner Punch, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Nestability Oval Die (small and large), Pewter Dew Drops

Please let me know what you think of these cards and
thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Ret said...

hi Adela,
Great cards! your work is always so beautiful :)
tfs,
Ret

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH MAN!!! I am loving your card for Hanna! It is so pretty and femanine and so perfect for a young lady!

The Christmas card is just as gorgeous! Have fun with your new dies!!

Beate said...

Both cards are beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Vicki G said...

Love your cards Adela!! Especially the Hanna BD card. I bet Hanna loved t!


Vicki

Unknown said...

I love the Hanna card! I was sent to your blog from a Hanna Stamps email I received for the contest!
Deborah

Unknown said...

Love all of your cards.