I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well, That Was Easy


Last night I made eight cards (YES, eight!) to give as part of a birthday present to a friend of mine today. Four of them were note cards with her initials and the other four were cards that she could give to others -- birthdays, thank-you, etc. The one I'd like to share with you today was so easy to make (it took longer to come up with the design...hate when that happens!). Anyway, just by looking at the picture, I'm sure you can figure out how to make this card, so I won't explain the process. If you have any questions, always feel free to email me and ask away!

For all eight cards, I used the Bella Rose DSP with the new ribbons so they looked really pretty when I packaged them together and placed them in a "gift basket." One of these days, I'll have to take a picture of this gift luggage-basket thing -- it's pretty neat!

Stamp: Say it with Scallops
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Acc: Square Scallop Punch, Kiwi Kiss Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder, Fiskar Edge Punch

Until next time... thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce card... I love the combination of colors. Edelmira (arymlede@hotmail.com)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

They are beautiful!!! I love the simple ones that turn out so amazing!!! It is simply gorgeous~

Catherine said...

wow, this is beautiful!

wendyp said...

Wow!This is beautiful!