I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quirky Alphabets Tin Case


Earlier this month, Molly Stamps released this large, bold Quirky Alphabet stamp set. It's BIG (letters measure from 7/8" to 1-3/4") and wonderful to use on cards and projects that you want to pop out. (Right now, every "Quirky Alphabet" set purchased gets a free ink pad -- Palette Hybrid: Noir Black.)

This project was very easy to make. I purchased CD/DVD tin cases (I found this one at my local craft store in the bridal favor section.) Make sure the stamp and tin cover are both clean. My tin was clean, but if you happen to have grease marks, simply wash it with soap and dry thoroughly. For your first time using the clear stamps, rub an eraser over the side of the stamp that holds the ink. This should take off any manufacturer's residue from the stamp. Now, you're set to go.

Plan first where you'd like the letters to be. I left most of the letters on the tin already positioned and stamped one at a time using Black StazOn ink. And look how nicely the letters stand out. And that's all there is to it!

Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

2nd try! man my computer is going wasko!:( Thank you for all of your comments! I appreciat them so much! I did get your email and my yahoo keeps locking on me where I cant leave the pg or anythng. have to shut the computer down completely :( I may have to set up another email acct if this keeps up:( I will get back to you...

This tin is so cute! I love the font and the way they look/ stamp! Very pretty and fun!