I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"Moosecracker" Gift Card Holder

This is my third Hanna Stamps sneak peek before our Release Party tomorrow evening from 9-11 pm (est) at the Hanna Stamps SCS Forum. Don't forget to join us!

This stamp is so precious -- Sofie G as a ballerina! Instead of the traditional pink leo and tutu, I thought I'd do a deep red for her "Moosecracker" performance. I glued the image onto the flap of a 5x5 gift card holder that is perfect for holding ballet tickets, cash, or plain old plastic gift cards. There's also a pull out note card for writing on. The flap is kept closed simply by slipping the already-tied ribbon around the card top.

Want to know another reason why this stamp is so precious? September 13th is Childhood Cancer Awareness Day and Hanna Stamps, along with Eclectic Paperie, is donating all the proceeds from the sales of this stamp to Kelly's Foundation. Hanna Stamps and Eclectic Paperie will be the only two stores who will be selling this stamp. So, not only will you get one of the cutest stamps around, but you will also help one of the cutest girls around.

Stamp: Ballet Sophie G, What Riley Would Say
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Spring Silhouettes DSP, Snowing (Crate Paper)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: So Saffron Twill Ribbon, 1/4" Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Window Punch, Flower Fusion, Coluzzle Oval, Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Nestability Rectangle Scallop

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The "Moosecracker"!!!
Over the top clever, Adela!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

That is Soooo cute!!! i was thinking moosecracker?? :/ ?? The kids are having grackers for their snack so my brain went there. lol. Then in an instant it hit me and I was like !Oh! AWWW!!! :) this is great! you are so clever:)

Vicki G said...

Ohhh this is precious!!!!!

Niki Estes said...

This is adorable, Adela! I love the colors and what a gret idea to make a gift card holder!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable project!! :)

Vicki G said...

AWWWW how sweet!!!!

Waseem said...

this is so adorable and precious..i wish to use it for the plastic cards..thanks you share it.