Today I have two cards to post -- a challenge and another Hanna Stamps sneak peek. Yay!!
This is Day 2 of Hanna Stamps! sneak peek week and the stamp set I'd like to share with you is called Kiss the Cook. Isn't she adorable? This set also comes with a few more pieces including salt and pepper shakers, wine bottle and glass, a chef's hat, a cooking pot and another sentiment. This was the first set I grabbed when I received the new sets from Kristi. It just looked like it had a lot of possibilities... I'm already imagining making cookbooks, recipe cards, personalized cards for friends who like to cook, etc. I think I'll make some of those things to give out as Christmas presents!
Stamps: Kiss the Cook
Paper: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Basic Black, Wish It DSP
Ink: Adirondack (Pitch Black), Rose Red Classic Ink, Copic Markers
Acc: 1" Circle Punch, Red Stripe Ribbon, Black Gingham Ribbon, Sponge, Scallop Nestability Die, Decorative Edge Punch (Fiskar), Sewing Machine with White Thread,
Technique: Paper Piecing
Now for the Mojo Challenge... this sketch really caught my eye. I've been quite busy this week, but the sketch was too tempting to pass up. So, here's my version of the sketch from Poetic Artistry.Stamps: Snow Swirled, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Vellum, Ice Cream Parlor (Basic Grey)
Ink: Baja Breeze Classic Ink, Black StazOn
Acc: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Half Pearl (Pretties Kit), Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embellishment from Swarovski, Decorative Edge Punch (Fiskar), Cuttlebug Folder
As always, I appreciate your visit and welcome your comments. Thanks!
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
A Mojo and a Kiss
at
10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
A beautiful card. Love how well the charm coordinates with the border punch. Thanks for playing my challenge!
Kiss the cook looks like a fabulous set. I love the little cook and her slightly disheveled hair. A set with lots of possibilities.
that is awesome! both of them. i will have this hanna stamp on my wish list for sure! She is great!!!
This set is SOOO cute! I can't wait til it comes out! Thanks for tempting me w/such an adorable card!
WOW very nice I love what you have done....THE BEST!!!
Love this one too!
Gorgeous -- love all the details and the image - so very pretty! :)
Post a Comment