I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, September 01, 2008

Today's Forecast is....


Molly Stamps released three new stamp sets today, Today's Forecast, Paper Dolls and Quirky Alphabet. The card I'm featuring here is from a really fun set, Today's Forecast. And for a limited time, when you purchase this set, you'll receive Tim Holtz's game spinners absolutely free! It's the perfect accessory to use with this set. This stamp set comes with six moods and ALL of these:

1) Bright and Sunny, Happy, Good to go!
2) Clear Skies, Content, Cool
3) Rain Showers, Sad, Gimme a break
4) Mostly Cloudy, Sick, Run-down
5) Tornado Warning, Angry, CAUTION
6) Love in the Air, Smitten, Dreamy
7) "Today's Forecast", "My Mood-o-meter"

Now that's a lot to choose from! I actually have a lot of projects in mind with this set... if I can only squeeze in 10 extra hours in a 24-hour day. Believe me, I've had Russ (owner of Molly) and the other designers tease me about being a vampire because I'm up all night -- literally.

Anyway, stay tuned for more of Molly later. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

super fun! I love the stamp sets! Looks like i'm in for a purchase! :)

Katie Cotton said...

ok - i just went to the site. i MUST have the today's forecast set. it's so stinkin' cute! Anyone else reading the comments and seeing mine - go check it out - NOW! :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love these!!! This card could totally be me today! A girl of many moods... ugh! :) This is just too too cute!!!!