We are celebrating all week at Hanna Stamps in honor of her one-year Hannaversary and we are continuing to take comments as a way for you to enter to win Never Before Seen Riley Stamps! The winners will be announced at the Hanna Stamps Release Party this Thursday beginning at 9:oo pm (est). Did you also know that everyday, we have challenges going on which also involves winning prizes? Go over to the Hanna forum to check out what challenge there is for today and find out this Thursday if you are a winner! And it's not too late to participate in Monday's challenge, either. So, head on over there and check it out! If you have any questions about the Blog Candy, you can simply read yesterday's post, or email me.
Now, on to today's Sneak Peek. Today I chose to make a card with the new set, For the Soul. What I didn't add to my card is a very peaceful looking Hanna and a few other church related articles. The sentiment I chose is one of my very favorite verses of the Bible, which always encourages me. The sentiment does not come with the set, but is actually a retired SU! set. What I did here was I stamped the images onto vellum paper with Versamark and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I placed it over patterned paper and punched them both together with a 1-3/8" square punch and used vellum adhesive to adhere it to the patterned paper. I then glued it to the thin cardboard which I cut out with my Nestability die. The lace is glued on with "Thick Tacky Glue" instead of sewing it on because I didn't want to wake up my family with the noise of the sewing machine. As an afterthought, I added the half pearl from the Pretties Kit (SU!).
Stamp: For the Soul (Hanna Stamps), Words of Wisdom (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), Vellum Paper, Ivy (Crate Paper)
Ink: VersaMark
Acc: White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Pretties Kit, 1-3/8" Square Punch (SU!), Square Scalloped Nestability Die (Spellbinders), Lace Ribbon (JoAnn's)
Thanks everyone for visiting and have a wonderful, blessed day!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Day 2 of Hannaversary!
at
4:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





48 comments:
Oh it is so beautiful and elegant looking. That is a great set to add to the mix. I love it!
(( PS, I had nutso dreams about Riley all night, lol ~ you ever done that?? hahaha ))
Yay...what a great new addition to Hanna Stamps...
Yay...what a great new addition to Hanna Stamps...
Beautiful card! Great stamp set - very elegant.
So Precious!!!
Such an elegant card!
the cards and stamp set are both great! I'd like to buy this set once it's already out.
have a nice day!
This set gets better and better! Thanks for the sneak peek!~
What a really pretty card...and I love the stamps...great set!
Beautiful card! Love the colors and the ribbon. Great job.
The more I see the more I love this set!!
Beautiful and peaceful card. Love all the layers!
Beautiful and peaceful card. Love all the layers!
Bring on the new Rileys!
This card is just stunning.
I discovered Riley the moose only a few months ago and absolutely love him. I hope to be lucky enough to win a new one.
this is gorgeous! happy hannaversary!
What a great way to use the images. Cool layout!
Gorgeous card Adela!!!!!
Hugs~ Kim
I love this set. It will be mine.
What a lovely set! I can think of a bunch of uses for it...I love the use of the lace on the card!
Winnie Uffelmann
Wow what an amazing card. Can't wait to see more! Here's hoping I get lucky to win something, anything? I LOVE Riley the moose.
What a beautiful card. Looks like lots of work.
This is beautiful.
I love how you did the image ontop of the colour and in a scallop square. I love this blue and the purple together.
These cards get better everyday! I really love this cards, the stamps are very nice!
This is my favorite 'For the Soul' card by far. Great job!!!!
Beautiful Cards - Can't wait for new rileys!!!
Adela-
I didnt realize that you are a designer for Hanna Stamps! (I was the one who asked about your mood-o-meter project this past weekend) I love your creation using this new stamp set!
Heidi
Very pretty love the lace!
Love this card! Can't wait to see the rest of the set! Hope I'm lucky enough to win it!
Wow! The sneak peeks are showing such a variety of stamps! How fun!
Love the Hanna Previews!!!!!! So much great new stuff! The cross is soooo beautiful!
This is truly beautiful. Peaceful choice of colors. Very nice.
Very pretty! Previews are great so far!! Can't wait to see the rest.
Very elegant! I love the look of the white ink, and that rick-rack is gorgeous!
OH WOW, this in white is just perfect!
Lovely Adela, I like the idea of embossing on vellum and putting over the dp! nice effect!
i love the stamps!!!!!
I love this set. You do wonderful work!! TFS!
So beautiful. I love how you made the 4 blocks, each containing a different stamp.
Beautiful card, love the colors!
What a gorgeous set! I cant wait to see the rest of the goodies.
Very elegant. Thank you for sharing.
Very nice, elegant. Heidi
Very elegant card.
Robbie
Nice!
Wow, I have been away for a little while and just look what I come back to. New stuff, everywhere. I love the ski bunny... great stuff. It's good to be back.
Janie in Canada
Post a Comment