WHAT'S BETTER THAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE???
New Riley's, of course!!!!
In celebration of Hanna Stamps' first year in business, Kristi has lots of giveaways for you!!!!!
Visit each of Hanna's Design Team Blogs between now and Wednesday to see exciting sneak peeks and for the chance to win a never seen before Riley/Sophie Moose Image.
Leaving a comment on each blog, will increase your chances of winning. One new stamp per Design Team member blog will be given out. Winners will be announced at the Hanna Stamps Release Party on Thursday, October 2nd, at 9:00 p.m. (EST). So, pop into the party for challenges, prizes, chatter, more prizes and to see what our Design Team has in store for you.
Adela (that's Me!) - Creations by AR
Amanda - Inkspirations
Beth - Freckled and Fun
Bev - Savor the Journey
Cambria - Stamp a Little Love Baby
Candice - Rubber Soul
Cindy - Cindy Haffners’s Corner
Frances - Stamp Owl’s Studio
Janette - Stampin with Style
Jeanne - Inky Paws
Judy - Rock is Dead
Kittie - Kittie Kraft
Kendra - Kendra's Card Company ~ Paper Dreams
Niki - My Paper Creations
Pam - Iris Garden
Patti - Design {U}
Shannon - Live, Love, Laugh & Stamp
Vicki - Summerthyme Studio
Kristi •Owner• Kreations By Krissy
Is she adorable or what? This is one of the four new stamp sets being released this Thursday evening (October 2nd) after the Hanna Stamps release party. And as always, you're sure to expect darling accessories with each set. On this card, I only added the skis and one sentiment, but you'll love the rest that's included in the set.
For the "snow," I embossed a double piece of vellum using my Swirl Cuttlebug folder and sewed it onto the cardstock. It stands out much better in real life than in the picture here.
For the snowflakes, I used my Sizzix Big Shot die to cut them out of cardstock. But, first, I stamped the snowflake stamps (included in the stamp set) randomly in the background using the glue pad and sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds.
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Stamp: Ski Bunny Hanna
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Vellum PaperInk: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Dazzling Diamonds, Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Swirl Cuttlebug Folder, Sewing Machine, Glue Pad, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Big Shot and Snow Flake Die
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave your comments if you'd like the chance to win a new Riley! Also, remember to check out the other designers' blogs and let them know what you think of their creations. Thank you!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave your comments if you'd like the chance to win a new Riley! Also, remember to check out the other designers' blogs and let them know what you think of their creations. Thank you!





304 comments:
1 – 200 of 304 Newer› Newest»I love the new and exciting hanna. Great for winter.
thanks
Lesa
ponsetcreekdesign.blogspot.com
Leezer- SCS
Adorable - I love it!!! I love the colors you used, too.
Very cute thanks for sharing!
Too cute! I love the colors you chose as well- makes me wish ski season was already here!
Marji
www.stampsouth.blogspot.com
I love the colors you chose for her ski suit. I am so glad that you mentioned the sizzix because I use mine often, but have found that so many people have given it up for the newer machines. I still love my sizzix, and use it almost daily.
So sweet! It makes me wish I skied! Thanks for the chance at the new blog candy!
Love the card! I also love Riley!
Pattie Brown
That is an adorable card. We don't have any snow here in the desert though.
Tiffany
scottiff@hotmail.com
How cute! I don't get snow here in Australia either but winter often feels as cold as this looks to me! Lol!
The colors you used are awesome! I also LOVE Hannah Stamps!
Beautiful card. I love the colors. I can't wait to see the new stamps.
OMG! She is absolutely adorable! This is a great winter card...
What a cute stamp set and an adorable card! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us and thanks too for the chance to win some blog candy.
Your card is fantastic!!! LOVE this new Hanna set! TFS
OMG!! That card is amazing, I love your coloring!! What a fun Hanna. Makes me excited for winter!! well almost!
What a darling Hanna!
This is so cute, I can already picture all the things I can make with this set. Love the embossing!
this card is so cute! I love all the detail and accents! thank you for the chance to win a Riley!
Great card! Love the sparkle. Would really love to win a Hanna!
Cute card, & the stamp is adorable! Thanks so much.
I love this new Hanna and just in time before the snow gets here!!! Your whole coposition of the card is awesome, thanks for sharing!
Wow Love the Beaded Blue Christmas card!!Makes me want to start on my christmas cards already..
Thanks for sharing!!
Oh wow!! She is just gorgeous and your card is Super!! Love it!!
Sammi
xxx
Very cute! Great card.
Love the colors you chose to work with, thanks for sharing. So very cute.
How adorable, love her!
Love the new set and the colors you chose for your card!
I love this stamp set! I am very excited to see what else you have in store for us!!
So, so cute! Wish I looked that fab when I ski!
Super cute!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Oooh, I like this new Hanna ... she's so cute. And your card is adorable. Love the pink & aqua colors together. The stitched vellum looks great.
oh this snow bunny hanna is so sweet! love the colors you used!
shelley morales
colleyville, tx
So cute. Love it.
Very Cute! I can't wait to see the new Riley's!!! :)
She is definitely adorable. Perfect for winter. :)
Super fun! Congrats on the 1 year mark Hannah Stamps!
This is adorable! The sewing adds such a great touch. Love your colors, too!! :)
oh wow I think that is a such a fun new set of wintery stamps. I love the colors you used on the card with it. Congratulations for oned year anniversary for Hannah Stamps!
sweet card!
Hanna is so cute in her skiing gear! Love your card, and thanks for the chance to win! :D
I just love all the Hanna Stamp sets. Your card was very cute. I love all the little details that you made to it.
I love the accent pearls. Can't wait to see the releases!!
I saw this stamp set on ebay a few weeks ago and could not wait for it to come out! I love it!
What a great card and image!!!
She is so cute! I love her blue outfit too.... Mary G
Love this cards and all your stuff on your blogs it's just wonderful...I even watched molly...lol Happy Anniversary Hanna Stamps
This new Hanna is so cute, she reminds me so much of my granddaughter.
Too cute! I love her! You did a great job!
I'd love to win!
Adorable! Love the colors
Great cards and blog, I will visit again for your fabulous ideas. TFS!!!! Didn't know about using vellem in the CB, thanks for the tip!
I'd love to win a Riley!
Barb
Awwww, she is adorable! Love her braids!
Great card, I love the colors!!!
t_bear514@yahoo.com
Love the card and I can't wait to see all the new stamps!!
I love what you did with this stamp set!!
Love this Hannah stamp and your beautiful card!
Adela- this is beautifu, I love it!
You did an awesome job coloring this image!!
This is adorable! I can't wait to get Snow Bunny Hanna ~ especially since we're going skiing this Christmas! I can make one for each of my girls!
I love blog candy and I love getting a sneak peak too!
love this set.... totally adorable!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp set. Your card is adorable and the colors are so perfect! Thanks for sharing.
I love what you did with the embossed vellum. Thanks for the inspiration!
The card is so cute. I love the accessories.
count me in
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
Very Cute card. Like the idea of sewing on the vellum!
What a great winter set! Looking forward to using it!
Adela: LOVE Hanna and your card. You do amazing work and you never disappoint me with your creations. Thanks for this blog candy opportunity - count me in! Kadie
Snow Bunny Hanna has it going on!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Simply adorable. Love teh bling.
Makes use wish it was winter and time to hit the slopes. Cute
thanks for sharing - I was curious how the pink pirouette paper would look - I like it!
cute card!
Sandra
I'm loving the new Hanna and the snowbunny outfit is too stinkin' cute! Keep 'em coming!
Too cute! Love this new Hanna!
Thanks for the chance to win as well!
That snowbunny Hanna is ADORABLE! Thanks for the peek!!
Cyndee (SCS - cwilvie)
Oh, I adore Riley! and your blog is one of my very favorites. Thanks for the wonderful opportunity.
Great card!
I've never been to your blog. What wonderful work you do! I will be here more often.
I love the snow bunny! It's adorable. I can't wait to see the other sneak peeks :)
OMGosh, totally cute!!! Great color combo!
Oh wow! Your card is awesome! The new Hanna is adorable!!! Can't wait to see more!
Love the new Hanna stamp!! Cute card too:).
Tammy M
Very very cute - She almosts makes me want to take up skiing....almost!!!
Snow Bunny Hanna is so cute and I can't wait to see the rest. Your card is just the cutest, I love the sparkly snowflakes!
What a cute card. I can't wait for the new stamp sets.
Kate
Thanks for the chance to win Blog candy. The hanna stamps are adorable
loobylou@stamp-shack.com
OMG! SO adorable! And the glitter is too cool!!
Great color selection!!
Wow! This is adorable!! Can't wait to see all the new releases. :0)
Isn't she just too cute!! WOW!!
Michelle
That is very cute! Perfect for snow lovers!
Oh this set is so cute, and I love your card. I like how you did the snow. I have a pile of vellum, but I forget to use it. I will have to try this. Thanks for sharing all of your creativity.
Shaun
Wow! She is sooo cute! I love your colors :) I can't wait to see the new stuff!
Very cute - but it cannot be time for winter yet, can it? ~chris
Cute card! Love new stamps!
really, really cute card!
Cuteness...that card is adoreable as is Hanna herself!! Fun!! Thanks for the chance to win!
Katie Skiff
jstaskif@itstriangle.com
The new stamp set is really cute I don't care for winter but I have friend who do. Happy Birthday!!
Oh my gosh! I love her and what you did with her. Can't wait to see more....
What a cute Hanna stamp. I need this for my girls.
Love this new image!!!!
Yeah new Hanna. Love it!
OH MAN...I'm LOVIN' HER!!! I can't wait for the party!!!
Gabby AKA Faieemom SCS
How cute is this card?! Love all the elements!
What a lovely card. Can't wait to see the new stuff and I would love to win!
absolutely gorgeous... love the colors you used... :)
OMG - that's so adorable - and perfectly timed for the 08/09 ski season!
Love Hanna!!! Riley is my favorite, but this ski card is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!
This is so cute!!! Love the ski card! Riley is my favorite though, always!
Looking forward to see all the new stuff.
Blessings,
Theresa
I love candy with no calories!!! Thanks for the chance to win :~)
WOW! one year old already. I have a few Hanna stamps sets, but I don't yet have any Riley stamps, and living in Canada I have a strange fondness for moose. They are definitely on my list.
Your skiing Hanna is great. I love the colours you chose, and the velum accent.
Wow Riley stamps! They are so cute. Thanks for a chance to win!
Robbie
Adorable... Love the new image. I love the "little" touches you have added.... Thanks for sharing!!!
Adorable... Love the new image. I love the "little" touches you have added.... Thanks for sharing!!!
Oh this skibunny Hanna is too stinkin adorable!! Love it!
So So Cute!! Love everything about it.
Makes me want to go skiing!
This is so adorable. I can think of a thousand ways to use that stamp!
What a cute set! I just love the whole thing, colors and all. Michelle
Love this stamp set! Beautiful card!
Adela, this card is breathtaking! Big hugs,
Di
I love all the new designs! How fun!!!
OMG that card is amazing! I love it, I am sure the set is only close to being as great as that card. I can't wait to see more of what's to come!
Oooooo... new Riley stamps! Pick me! Pick me! LOL!
LOVE IT!!! What a great job you did with the coloring. She looks like she is ready to hit the slopes in style. :) Great job.
Adorable...love the colours you used!!
Cute! I can't wait to see the new Hanna Stamps!
Jacqueline
Adela, That snow bunny is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose. And the idea for the snow is great! I never would have thought to do the snow that way.
This is a really cute Hanna...so nicely detailed!
Ooooh! What a great new Hannah-love the theme! The colors you used are great!
This card is way cute!!! And I would love a chance to win some blog candy too!!! TFS! ~Heidi
ladyb266@aol.com
Adorabel! i love it!
Love your Snow bunny card! What a cute set of stamps! Love how you created the "snow" on this card too!
oh wow Hanna is ready for winter.
Nice card,, hope i will win a candy :)
MJ
Great colors.. It's so fun seeing the new stamps and what is being done with them. Hope I get picked for some goodies!
Adorable card. Love the colors.
Hanna is so cute as a snow bunny!! Fantastic card.
That new hanna is adorable. Can't wait to see the new Rileys.
Wow, I love your blog....great cards.
love the cards on your blog and love coming to visit
love the colors - great cars
How darling is she?!! You're card is beautiful as always! Thanks for sharing.
Debbie M. - Mesa, AZ
This card is really cute! I love your use of the Cuttlebug swirls. Great job. Can't wait to see the whole set.
Love your card and the pearls on the snow look great. Thanks Ann Lind
Love the adorable card! Thanks for a chance to win some new Riley's!!!!!
How exciting! Congratulations to Kristi and the team!
Nicole
stampinlibrarygirl(at)yahoo.com
I love this new stamp set and of course you've done a great job on the card with it! thanks for sharing it with us all!!
Smiles, Laura
Love your cards! Can't wait to see all the new stamps.
Deloris T
Oh a new Riley! I can't wait to see him! I love the way your embossed the vellum to make snow, great idea!
Wow, adorable card, which I could look like that standing still with my skiis, but even that is pretty dangerous, LOL. Cheryl
Swirly embossed vellum snow. Great idea. So perfect for this image!
Love the colors you chose....so cute!!!! thanks for sharing this sneeky peek!
So adorable. I love the color combination you used.
Snowbunny Hanna certainly reminds me of our Winters in NH. Love your card it came out beautiful.
Mary
love the new hanna stamp! so cute :) And your card is gorgeous!
ooohhh love this - can't wait to see the rest of this set!!
LOVE this set, can't wait to see what else is new :)! Thanks for this fun chance :)!
Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
catlevy@eastlink.ca
Love the colors you used--gorgeous card.
She is adorable and you did such a great job with this card - LOVE it!!
Cute card. I'm so excited about new Rileys! Happy Birthday Hanna Stamps!
too cute!!!
Your card is fabulous!! And that stamp is too cute!!
Great card. Looks like another great set. Tks for the chance of winning such great blog candy!
beautiful work! Love the colors you used! Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us!
Lynn S
Conover NC
I love the new stamp.. Very cute.. Can't wait to have it.. perfect for cards this winter.. :D
I love this new Hanna stamp!!!! I will be at the party Thursday night!!! Woo hoo!!
Deborah
hope i win this one
Minerva
What fabulous colors! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Priscilla
Love this set and love the colors!
OMGosh, this is sooooo perfect for my family of skiers! Yippee!!! I'm so happy that you created this stamp set & you bet your sweet bippie that I'll be buying this set ASAP! Thanks so much!!!
I just Love Riley !!!! I can't wait for new stamps.
Thnks
wow, ski season will be here before we know it! thanks for offering the blog candy
tpatti@alltel.net
I *heart* the vellum bottom. STELLAR!!!!!
I can't believe it has been a year already for Hanna Stamps. What great designers!
Very cute.
Oh this is so cute! I love the snowflakes.
such a cute stamp and card!!
WOW!!
Love, love, love this card!!
pat
This sneek peek is just too cute! Cant wait to see the rest! Way to go!!!
Lovin this card. WOW the colors and bling is awesome. Thanks for a chance.
Your cards is jsut adorable.
God bless
Giovana
Super cute!
Laura
Love the new stamp set, what a great card.
so cute!
Oh this is gorgeous!! She is so cute and I wanna look like that on the slopes!!!
the colors you used are perfect. great card.
New Riley stamps!! Can't wait!
Absolutely adorable! And, what a fantastic blog you have!
Thank so much for the chance to win! Love Riley!! Can't get enough of him!
Love Riley, Hanna Stamps, love em all!!! Great work - thanks for sharing
Kimberly L
Love it! I can't wait to have her!
Here's hoping!!!!
how freaking adorable, I love the colors and everything about this card!
I can't wait to see the new stamps!!! WOOHOOO
Oh I just love this one....can't wait to see them all!
omyg cant wait
omyg cant wait
Awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on the new stamps!
Post a Comment