I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Desktop "Weather" Forecaster

The other night I took out my sets of Molly Stamps to make a card and decided on Today's Forecast. What started out as a card, evolved into a fun, self-standing, desktop "weather" forecaster. I had everything cut out for my card when, instead, I reached for a 4" round coaster from my drawer full of "just-in-case's." I thought, how fun this would be to give to an office worker... it would be a way to warn their co-workers what mood they were in that day! I wish I still worked in an office because I would totally use this! Maybe I can even make one for my husband to hang on his office door!

By the way, for a limited time, when you purchase the "Today's Forecast" stamp set, you'll receive a free set of Tim Holtz Game Spinners! They come in different sizes. I'm using the medium size on my project here.

Stamp: Today's Forecast (Molly Stamps)
Paper: Basic Black, Collage Tan Words (Paper Pizazz)
Ink: Pitch Black and Espresso (Adirondack) I wanted a darker brown so I used both at the same time
Acc: Game Spinner, Big Bite Crop-a-Dile (or something to make a hole in the center, Large Scallop Nestabillity Die, 4" Round Coaster, Cardboard 3"x1.5",

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rita said...

This is so cute & such a great idea! I would give this to my hubby & kids to let them know what kind of mood I'm in for the day...hehehe!!! That's menapause, never know what kind of mood you'll be in....so forwarn other people!!!

Catherine said...

way too cute, Adela. Mine will always be at Tornado Warning...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Great idea! Wonder where the stamp is for Hurricane - could've used that here in Houston a little over a week ago. Thanks for sharing!