Well, okay, maybe 7 minutes. Back in May of this year, I did a Partial Cuttlebug Card Tutorial that showed how I made the front of this card. It's really quite simple and takes only a couple of minutes to run it through the Cuttlebug or Big Shot (I'm a new owner -- Yay!) By the way, I just sold my wonderful Cuttlebug last week and I feel so bad... kinda like losing a buddy. Anyway, after you score two lines at the bottom edge, stamp your sentiment and tie a bow of your color choice... and BAM! Your card is done!
Note: if you happen to do a sloppy job when stamping your sentiment, like I did with this one, just cover up your mistake by stamping it again on another piece of card stock, trim and place over your mistake. Actually, this looks even better because of the colorful border I added (which I had to do because my smudge underneath was still showing). So there you have it, an elegant-looking card in about 5-minutes.
Thanks for your visit!
Friday, September 19, 2008
5-Minute Card
at
10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Beautiful!
Another one of your beautiful cards. I love the simplicity of it and will be CASING it sometime soon. TFS
AR-- simple and elegant...I just love it!
I love it too!!! I need some 5 min cards:)
WOW! I love this! Just gorgeous. Will have to make one now!
Beautiful, beautiful!!
Simply elegant.
I just found your blog not too long ago and just LOVE it. Your work is beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment