I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, September 22, 2008

Big On Holidays


For this week's NMBS Challenge #14, which is to use paper piecing on a card, I decided to make a Christmas card (not surprising) because I'm way behind on my Christmas cards this year! I paper pieced the tree and attached it with dimensionals to make it stand out a bit. Very easy to make this card... I think it only took me about 15 minutes.

Give the challenge a try. Just post a comment with a link to your blog or gallery so we can all enjoy it.

Stamp: Big on Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Marker (R85)
Acc: White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Snow Cuttlebug Folder, Flower Brad (Marvy)

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your awfully busy, but I wanted to let you know that I love your blog - and I tagged you!

Unknown said...

Jana, I would visit your blog, but you didn't leave a link. Sorry.

KellyS said...

ADela thank you so much for the blog prize you gave me last month. I have been such a slacker recently and I just realized your comment. I am glad you love my blog, sorry I don't post more often! :)

I love your card, especially the ribbon!! Seeing all your beautiful Christmas cards has really reminded me that I need to get going with mine. Unfortunately it still may be a while before I have the energy to stamp... maybe I may have to do the taboo store bought ones this year.. :)

Jana said...

Whoops! www.preciouspapercrafts.blogspot.com

Thanks!!!