I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, September 01, 2008

Jump for Joy!

HAPPY LABOR DAY! It's hard to believe that September is here already. For me that means that school for my girls starts all over again!

It's sneak peek week at Hanna Stamps! and this week, we are releasing four new sets. We are having a Release Party this coming Thursday evening from 9-11 pm at the Hanna Stamps! forum on SCS, so come join us for fun challenges and prizes.

This is my first sneak peek card that I'd like to share with you. It's from the new set called Jump for Joy and I had a really fun time playing with it. It comes with several extra stamps like a huge mound of leaves, a bushel of apples, mittens, hat and other fun stuff. I decided to keep this card more simple when I decided to use Taylor's sketch challenge (TECC31).

Stamp: Jump for Joy, What Hanna Would Say
Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Old Olive Classic Ink, Copics
Acc: Corner Rounder Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Brads, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Ribbon, Beads and Findings

I'll have more sneak peeks later this week to share with you. Let me know what you think of this new set. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and safe day!

5 comments:

kellyjean said...

A... del...A! This is SO stinkin' cute! Love it! Wish I had more time... I'd love to join the party! Have fun, girl!

Vicki G said...

This is Beautiful Adela!!! Love it!


Vicki

Taylor said...

So cute! Love the bright colors and the eyelet panel in the background! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH Man!!! That is great! i love the way you used the sketch. The eyelets are beautiful and the image is so cute! I love all the things you listed that come with it. It sounds like a very fun set. We started school today. It has had it's 'moments' :/. Like go in the other room and pull my hair out moments ..:) but it has been great too. They are having a lunch / recess break and we get back at it. Hope your girls have a great school year

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable. I love the colors! The image is fun and the extras sound like you could do a lot with the set. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing.