Here's a simple card I made for the cutest little 3-year-old boy. He had his birthday party at the beach this past weekend and although I couldn't attend (this darn migraine!), my girls and their dad went and had a great time. Oh, by the way, if you click here, you can see a picture of him when he was only one in my first entry almost a year ago. Also, the note card gift set I made below is for his sweet mom.
Stamp: Life's a Breeze, Simple Serif Mini Alpha & Numbers Set, Short Order Numbers
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, East Coast Prep DSP
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, SU Markers: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
Acc: Small and Large Tag Punches, White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Brad, Dimensionals, Ribbon (non-SU), Nestability Sq. Die
I forgot to mention, you can't see from the picture, but I embossed a square in the middle of the main picture frame. Thanks for visiting!
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
BBB - Beach Birthday Boy
at
11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
OH MY WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN SHE IS!!! WOW!!!
the card is so sweet! i love it! Sorry you have had a migraine and hope you feel better very soon. I have never had one, but my sister does often. It is not anything I want to experienceI am thinking about you and sending you hugs!!
Omigosh, what a WONDERFUL and CUTE card! And he's such a cutiepie, too.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work of art.
Hope you feel better by now!
What a perfect card for this handsome little man! Way to go!
This is so sweet!!!!! I love the clean design
Oh my!! This is too cute!! Your little one is adorable!! :)
Post a Comment