Ever since I was a little girl, I loved to sew. I even sewed little tiny Barbie clothes for my dolls. But lately, I haven't used my brand new sewing machine much on fabric. Can you believe I now use it on paper? Anyway, I decided to sew the vellum onto this card because sometimes I just don't like how the vellum tape looks once I attach it on paper. Here's a Christmas card I made with the new set, Snow Swirled, using my sewing machine.
Stamp: Snow Swirled
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Vellum, Wish It DSP
Ink: Real Red
Acc: Filigree Brad, Rhinestone Brad, Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon, Sewing Machine
Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Snow Swirled Christmas
at
5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Very elegant! Great job!
It is so elegant and so peaceful.. if that makes any since. Shows all the beauty of Christmas in a card!
very clever that you put the brad in the middle as a tree topper...very cute!
Post a Comment