I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, December 01, 2008

It's All About the Fuzz

Fuzzy slippers and pillows, that is! I wish I had this Slumber Party set from Hanna Stamps for all the slumber parties my daughters have had! It's such an adorable set with lots of accessories and a couple of young Hannas -- Very Cute!!! OK...this is Day One of Hanna Stamps Sneak Peek Week! Visit here every day for new sneaky-peekies from Hanna's new sets to be released right after the Release Party which is this Thursday from 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm (eastern time). We have three new sets and two great Rileys you won't want to miss... seriously! Each member of the Hanna Design Team will have sneak peeks on their blogs using the new sets, so don't forget to visit their sites.

I chose this color combination for this card because my daughters love these colors. It took me a while to get used to the lime green, but I don't mind it at all now. Here's the recipe:

Stamp: Slumber Party, Sentiments are from Hanna Stamps and SU!
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Gable Green, Orchid Opulence (SU!), White (GP)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Ticket Punch, Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Fun Flock (Turquoise, Green, White), Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

I would love to know what you think so far of this set, so if you would like to leave a comment, I'd love that! Thanks for visiting here today and don't forget to visit the other Hanna girls' blogs to see what they've created. Thanks again and have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

This set looks fabulous!! Love your card! That colour combo would not have been my first choice either but it looks amazing!!

Kim Burmeister said...

This set is great! Your coloring is awesome, of course! Love your card! More great stamps from Hanna Stamps...YAY!

Sandra MacLean said...

Love the bright fun colors Adela!! Great job!

Grannymama said...

I love Hanna Stamps and can't wait until I can buy this set and more. It'll have to wait until I get home from my travels, of course!! The Lime Green is my oldest granddaughter's favorite color!! Thank you for such cute ideas.

Vicki G said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!!