I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Moosing You

It's day three of Hanna Stamps' sneak peeks and today I'd like to show you two new Riley stamps! That's right... Riley Van and Riley Trailer! Put the two together and you've got a road trip Riley style. That's what I've done here with this tri-fold card that ties closed with a ribbon.

When I started this card yesterday, I had a very bad headache with a touch of vertigo. I had hoped that this morning I would feel better, but instead, my headache turned into a migraine...aack!! I finally finished this card, but I think I went sponge crazy. I wish I had the Camping Riley because that would look great with these stamps!

Stamp: Riley Van, Riley Trailer, Route 66 Hanna, Tis the Season Hanna, What Riley Would Say
Paper: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Cranberry Crisp, White
Ink: Pitch Black, Espresso (Adirondack), Bashful Blue (SU!), Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy (Stampin' Marker), Copic Markers
Acc: Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Ribbon (SU!), Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Before I go, I wanted to share with you a little something about the platter in the second picture above. If you notice, there's a signature in gold above the card on the platter. About seven years ago, Macy's was promoting Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York's line of dishes, the ones she uses in her own home that she designed. She made a special appearance and I was able to meet her and get the platter autographed. Pretty neat, huh? Well, time to go take another Imitrex. Have a wonderful day... or evening.

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Holy WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! This ROCKS!!! You ROCK!!!! WOW

Vicki

ummmm did I mention, I love your card????

stampingtink said...

Too cute! I love camping and these rock! Hope the migraine subsides.

Anonymous said...

Love it !
How darling is this?@!?!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOOOVVVEEEE this card! You always make Riley wonderful!!! :)