I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'll Do Most Anything For Shoes

Another exciting new release from Hanna Stamps! When I first saw this Pin Up Hanna, the first thing that came to my mind was Amsterdam and the Red Light District. Now, if you've ever been there, then you know what I'm talking about! But I do love Amsterdam (not because of that district!), it's just so beautiful with all the canals and the interesting architecture...and the people are just so nice! I even had someone offer me his car so that I could site see since he wasn't using it while at work!

Anyway, this set has lots of possibilities. What I love about the Hanna sets is that there are so many pieces included! This one comes with lingerie, but I decided to cover her up with a sentiment, just for fun!

Stamp: Pin Up Hanna, Read My T Hanna
Paper: Basic Black, Rose Red, White, Pattern Paper
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Primas, Dew Drops, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Large and Ex. Large Oval Punches, Slot Punch, Ticket Punch, SU! Twill Ribbon, Paisley Cuttlebug Folder

Don't forget to join us HERE Thursday evening at 9:00 pm (eastern time) for the Hanna Stamps Release Party for lots of chatting, challenges and prizes! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

What a Sexy Sexy Card!

Kristi said...

ohhh I would too, I love shoes... Not many people know this about me BUT....I used to model shoes...heehee when I was like 50 lb lighter...YEP I would get to see and wear all of the shoes that were going to be out in like a year a head of time...OMG fun days.....So yes, I like shoes....

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Sexy I reckon! WOWZERS! this is a great card! How fun!:)