If there's one die that you're trying to decide to get, make it the Big Notes die. Not only is it great for toppers, cards and frames, but it's a great die for making boxes and bags! I recently made the bird box for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge at Paper Craft Planet with this die and today I want to share with you a little bag that you can fill with candy, a small present or a gift certificate!
In the middle of posting this, I fell asleep and I just woke up in the middle of the 11:00 news! I missed Boston Legal and I had to think for a minute before I realized why everyone was already upstairs! Like some of my fellow DT friends, I too need sleep badly!
There is a tutorial that I was planning to share for this project, but I'd better be getting to bed before I oversleep tomorrow again and drive my daughter one hour late for school... like I did last week. If I have enough people interested in the tutorial, then I'll go ahead and post it later.
For now, I'll just say good night and thank you for stopping by!
Monday, December 08, 2008
Bag It With Big Notes!
at
11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
This is gorgeous Adela - so pretty for Christmas. Love it!
I love it and would definately be interested in the tut.Thanks so much.
Hope you got your much needed sleep. I have fallen asleep at my computer many times LOL
This is an adorable project!! Thanks for sharing!
Hope you slept well!
Thank you for the idea - i love it. i would be interested in a tut as well as it would make a lovely gift card holder.
Of course the peeps would love to see a tut ~ but I am sure they can wait a little bit too. I hope you got some well deserved / needed rest. I am worried about ya girly! SLEEP!!!!! I didn't mean to snicker when I read you fell asleep mid type. Poor thing! Everyone left you there:(. As soon as I snickered, I immediately felt bad for you ~ so the good cancels out the bad right?!? I love you!!!
I'd love to see the tutorial.....please!!!!
You've sold me! I need this die! I love the bag and can't wait for the tutorial! Rest when you need it. You're too young not to take care of yourself.
Hi Adela,Thanks for sharing. Have bee visiting you site regula(every day)and love love your ideas. Very interested in the tutorial. Have a nice day.
Really like that die and the bag that you made with it. I'd like a tutorial, but can wait until you have time. Take care Adela!
Oh my GOSH!!! This is totally beautiful!!! WOW!!!
Wow, Adela!
This is fabulous! Such fun colors to show off this cool design! I love that little ribbon/tag element too!
~Bev
Adela this is AWESOME! I would LOVE a tutorial for this project!!! :) You so have me sold that I have to get one of these soon!
Hugs~ Kim
So cute! I would love to see a tutorial on making it. Thanks for showing this wonderful project!
Beautiful! I have this die and would definitely like a tutorial. Hope you got some much needed zzzzs!
YES Adela...can you please post the tutorial for thetopper bird box. Thank! Kadie
Post a Comment