For days now I have been suffering from this ginormous migraine and yesterday, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't finish my last Hanna sneak peek. I was in so much pain and I'm so glad that today I have an appointment to see a new neurologist. I've exhausted my old one and now ready to see what this one can do to help me. But please visit the other designers' blogs. They have wonderful sneak peeks of the new releases (their links are on my sidebar). Speaking of releases, please join Hanna Stamps and her design team at our release party tonight, Dec 4th at 9pm-11pm EST, in the Hanna Stamps Forum over at SplitCoast. There will be lots of chatting, challenges, PRIZES and fun! So, be there!
Since I wasn't able to share my last sneak peek with you, I will be using that set this Saturday (Dec. 6th) at Paper Craft Planet for our 12 Days of Christmas Contest. It's my turn to host on that day with the 9th Day of Christmas Challenge. So, please visit PCP for our 12 Days Contest and remember... Saturday is "9 ladies dancing..." challenge. You can go over there right now and play today's challenge, and if you do play, you will be entered to win a prize from Verve! So what are you waiting for? You have five more days to play and every day, someone wins!
Well, I've gotta go for now. Thanks for the visit.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
This-n-That
at
8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hope the doctors are able to help you. Now go rest and we'll see you later when you're more up to it.
Oh No!!! Girl you have had quite a month! I will say a prayer for you and hope the Drs have something that can help you. Sorry you have been feeling so bad :(
Your cards continue to become more and more amazing ~ SOMEHOW!!! I love them all for different reasons. You are so talented!
Sending you hugs, get some rest! love ya!
Oh noooooo!
I so hope that you are feeling relief by the time you read this! Sweet thoughts & prayers for you in the meantime. ((((hugs))))
~bev
Post a Comment