I just realized that I don't have much time to prepare everything before Christmas Eve is here and I still have my Christmas cards to make and mail out! So, this may be the last Christmas card I'll be making before I concentrate on my own cards.
Everything I used on this card is from SU! except for the tiny button (Walmart). The buttons were neon colored, so I took my Copic marker and colored it a dark red.
For the stars, I used the large and small star punches from SU! and punched one of the cardboard shirt boxes that I wasn't planning on using. I cut two of each and glued them together to make one thick star... a do-it-yourself star chipboard! To make the star dazzle, you can either cover the top of the stars with VersaMark or glue then sprinkle with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and heat set. The rest is just assembling it.
Well, I gotta start gift wrapping presents and working on my family's Christmas cards. Have a wonderful and safe day.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I See Stars
at
9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing.
Those stars are so pretty! And hey, I found your blog! Actually, I'm pretty sure I've been here before. Were you at Stampmania last spring? I vaguely recall you made a really cool doorprize or something? Anyway, nice to "see" you again!
So beautifuly and classy looking. I love the simplicity of it and the background paper is great!
This is gorgeous, Adela!
i LOVE this card! It's so beautiful!
Post a Comment