I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Minute Christmas Share

The last few days I've spent getting ready to travel to Northern California to visit my father and my six brothers and sisters and their families. Jasmine, Chelsea, my niece and I took the seven hour drive on Sunday and we finally arrived at my sister's house in Placerville, which is exactly the midway point between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe, after tons of rain and passing a horrible, fatal accident along Hwy 5. So glad to be here safe!

Here are a few cards I'd like to share with you...

A very special online friend sent me this stamp and I thought it would be perfect to use for a Christmas card for her. That's us finally meeting and having a drink together!

The center image is from Snow Swirled which I had stamped onto Shimmery White cardstock earlier. I framed it with Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze to give the card a nontraditional Christmas look. I also added the Cuttlebug Border Folder to give it a little character.

Last but not least, Snowman Riley. from Hanna Stamps. I made this Christmas card for another special friend I've yet to meet!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful, stress-free week so far! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

adorable cards once again!

Tracey said...

These cards are fabulous!! Merry Christmas to you! Stay safe in your travels!

Vicki G said...

These are just the SWEETEST!!!

Vicki