It's Sketch Challenge Saturday over at Paper Craft Planet and join in the fun! This is the sample card that I made for the sketch. I used the angel wings from Wings on Things-Small (Molly Stamps) as the focal point. It doesn't show up very well on these pictures, but in person the wings are very "glitzy."
To get that effect, stamp the wings using VersaMark, pour and melt Heat and Stick powder using the heat tool and while it's still wet, quickly pour Iridescent Ice embossing powder over it. Tap off any excess powder and heat emboss until melted. After I went through this process, I realized that maybe I could have just stamped the wings using my glue pad! Oh well...
Here's the sketch for the challenge. When you upload your photo on Paper Craft Planet, make sure you use the tag/keyword SK121308. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Angel Wings - PCP Sketch Challenge
at
8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
super fun, i hope i get to play!
Great sketch! I'm going to try it this weekend. Looks like such fun! And I love the angel's wings! So big and fluffy!
I'm so sorry to hear that New Years will be another sad one for you.
I hope you and your Family will find strength in Love and Hope in tomorrow.
Thoughts and Prayers,
Dorothy
Post a Comment