I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Christmas Morning!


Today's Challenge at Hanna Stamps is to make a non-traditional Christmas card. This could mean using nontraditional Christmas colors or nontraditional Christmas images. For my card, I used both -- nontraditional colors (pink, baja breeze, chocolate) and a nontraditional stamp set (Slumber Party).

Are you feeling the pressure of the last days of Christmas shopping? I am, so I have to go... Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Vicki G said...

This is a beautiful card!

stampingtink said...

Too cute! She reminds me of my girls when they were teenagers on Christmas morning! I really love the colors. Great mix!

Tracey said...

Love this card! So pretty!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Cute card! Love the colors..thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays to you!!

Candy said...

Great choice of stamps - looks like Christmas morning to me!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

this is so so so cute and so fun!!! you colored her perfectly too. i love how happy she is. So sweet!!!
I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas Adela!