I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Make-n-Takes from OCL


A few days ago, I received an email from Joy (Eclectic Paperie) announcing that Copic Instructor, Marianne Walker, was giving a mini 2-hour class at my local craft store using Our Craft Lounge stamps. Did I even hesitate for a second to reserve my spot? Right! So last Sunday I finally met Marianne and I agree 100 percent with the others who told me that she is one great knowledgeable lady! I'm really looking forward to taking her in-depth Copics class at CHA in January.
Joy Kennedy was also there to help with the class, which was a nice surprise to see her again. Marianne went over several things about Copics and most importantly, answered a lot of questions! She was also nice enough to refill my dried out Colorless Blender Pen -- yay!!! I so missed using that! There were several prizes given out throughout the evening while we worked on three make and takes. The three I have pictured here are the three projects we made in class and the stamp sets are all from Our Craft Lounge. They have some very cute sets -- I know because my credit card did its duty at the store afterwards! Now to find the time to play...


Thank you for visiting here. It always means a lot to me and so do your comments. I should have the tutorial for the Big Notes bag before the end of the week. It's the holiday season and things are crazy busy around here. My daughter is planning a Christmas party for her friends this Saturday and she said that she has everything planned, but that translates to my needing a back up plan... let's see: Food, Drinks, Cleaning, More Food...

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

Sweet sweet cards Adela!!!! Looks like the class was fun!!!!!


Vicki

Teri C said...

Beautiful cards. Wish I lived closer!! Looking forward to the Big Notes tutorial too.

stampingtink said...

Our kids do that to us! But hang in there with them, because they get it eventually! Love the cards, how cute is that elephant and little girl? And lucky you to get to a copic class. I'd love to go to one. Nothing like learning from the best!