Here is a picture of some of the Christmas cards I made to mail to friends and family this year. As you can see, I couldn't stick to one design, but I did want to include the picture that I took of my girls. Once again, I used the cardboard from SU!'s DSP packages for the frames. It works great with the Nestability dies. The sentiment is simply typed from the computer.
It's Christmas Eve and my plans today include going over to my oldest brother's huge house for our Christmas Eve Family Party. We normally have around 60 or more family members at our get-togethers, but ever since my mother passed away almost three years ago on New Years Day, Christmas has never been the same...but we are trying to move on.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!





7 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know how much mine means to me. I hope that God takes the pain away and replaces it with wonderful memories and love.
I got the most gorgeous card in the mail today. I was hoping yours would reach you before Christmas, So I will tell you here : Merry Christmas my sweet friend. I love you!
Great Christmas cards Adela. Have fun at your brother's house. Merry Christmas!
Christmas is especially difficult when you are missing loved ones. Hugs to you!
Love your Christmas cards! Wishing you a safe & happy holiday season!
Hi Adela,
I just got your Christmas Card today, THANK YOU! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas with a lot of happiness despite the sad memories. Merry Christmas!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well Adela!
Your cards are Beautiful!
Vicki
What great cards and what beautiful girls! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and that each year gets easier. Try and find the joy in what we have. That always helps me. Blessings and can't wait to see what you have planned for next year!
These cards are amazing, what a great idea. I wish you a happy new year and I hope that things get easier!!!
Post a Comment