I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, October 04, 2008

World Card Making Day and We Have a Winner!

World Card Making Day began in 2006 as National Card Making Day. It's a holiday especially for card makers around the world to celebrate the creativity of handmade cards. This day also kicks off the Holiday card-making season. WCMD is held on the first Saturday of each October.

I hope many of you will be inspired to begin making your Christmas cards. It sure made me excited about making not only my Christmas cards, but my Christmas gift tags, too! To get inspiration, click here to go to their website.

AND THE WINNER IS... drum roll... for the Hanna Stamps Blog Hop free Riley stamp is:

Courtney of Created by Courtney

Congratulations, Courtney! Please email Kristi at kristi@hannastamps.com to let her know that you have won a Riley stamp from the Blog Hop.

Have a great weekend, friends!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

HOLY STINKIN' COW! I don't know what else to say!

Thank you so much!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

That is AWESOME!!! Yay Courtney!!! I am so excited for you :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Adela; and congratulations to Courtney! Have a wonderful day!