
This Sleepy Time Riley stamp has got to be one of the cutest Riley stamps ever! Just look at those PJ's and fluffy slippers... not to mention, the way he's just standing there like a sweet little toddler. Precious! So precious, that I thought this image would be perfect for an invitation to a sleep-over party!
The invitation is slipped into the pocket that I created by sewing a piece of rectangle felt on the patterned paper. The felt makes it seem "softer," kind of like a blankie. The image is held in place by mini glue dots and secured by the ribbon slipped thru the slits (see photo).
Recipe
Stamp: Sleepy Time Riley (Hanna Stamps), Please Come (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, East Coast Prep DSP (SU!)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Real Red and Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Markers (SU!), Copic Markers
Acc: Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Ribbon, Rectangle Hand Punch, 1/8" Circle Hand Punch, White Felt, Sewing Machine and Thread, Large Star Brad
Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
PJ Party Invitation!!!
at
10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Isn't he DARLING!!!!! This card is so perfect! I love the idea of a sleepover invite too. All the girls I talk to thought that would be a perfect way to use him also. :) The felt ... wow! Such a great soft touch! Such a great / fun card!
What a super idea! Vivian wants to have a sleepover this year... do you think 7 is too young for that?
Soooooooo very adorable!! I havent any Rileys yet but I do believe this one may have to be the first! Thanks for Sharing. Oh, and, Love the felt; looks like a pillow! Blessings and Hugzzzz Erin Perez
oh my! I absolutely LOVE these! They are fantastic!!!
OMGosh, these are ADORABLE!!
So cute and fun! Great job!
This is so adorable, Adela! I love the felt pocket and how you colored Riley. Great colors!
Post a Comment