I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Oh, Those Penguins!

This is my last sneak peek before tonight's Release Party at Hanna's Forum. Join us at 9:00 (est) for lots of chatting, challenges, prizes and you'll finally see the complete sets that will be released right after the party. And, each design team member will announce their winners of the new Riley stamp! I have my winner and I can't wait to announce it, but, you'll have to wait until all the designers announce them at the party.

Okay... here's my last card with the new set called Penguin Antics. These critters are so cute and there's so many of them in this one set. One of the sentiments says, "It's a Penguin Party," and you can just imagine what those black and whites are up to! In this card that I just finished, they're pretending not to see Hanna, but you can just see them trying to take a peek at her. One even poked his head out of the icy water!

Stamp: Penguin Antics, Ski Bunny
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum Cardstock, Wish It DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics
Acc: Felt Flurries, Reg. Oval Punch, Window Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Dew Drops ( Robin's Nest)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you tonight at 9:00 (EST)

17 comments:

sgc said...

Love the ski bunny with the penguins!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK, I am so loving that set! SO CUTE!!!!!!! My nephew loves it when we sign penguin (in sign language) He gets the biggest laugh:) Beautiful card Adela, so much fun!

Cathy said...

I am loving these sets!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the party:) Great design. Would love to win some blog candy!! I've never won:(

Joy said...

this is soooooooooooooooooo cute!

Kimberly said...

What a great idea to combine these two sets. Too cute!

CJ said...

They go great together! Anything with penguins is all right with me. I am so excited for these sets!

Jana said...

So adorable!! Can't wait to see the rest!!

Heidi said...

oh and skiing with penquins would be delightful too! Love your card. Heidi

Lyrical Stamper said...

Great combination-penquins and hanna. Great card!

Michelle said...

The cutest penguins EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you combined the two sets together ... those penguins are the cutest! Loving the red and gray together, great card!

Anonymous said...

Gosh those penguins are cute, love how you paired them with skiing Hanna!

Shannon Roberts said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is the best one yet!!!!!!! I sooo can't wait for tonight!!

txbluiz said...

Great Card!!!

Gail S. said...

Doesn't everyone love penguins? They are too cute. Love your card.

Anonymous said...

I love penquins!! Moose too! ;0) Can't wait until 9 - almost there!

Hugs, Donna
rubberstampin@yahoo.com

slbt17 said...

love it! So cute - combining the 2 sets - great~
Sandra