I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweet 16 Ball

Oh, to be 16 again...No, thanks! Once is quite enough for me.

My older daughter's friend had her 16th birthday party recently and it was a formal dance in a ball room. Now, my daughter lives in jeans and tank tops. Dresses, especially formal ones, and high heels are like punishment to her. Naturally, once she got there, she took her heels off.

Anyway, when I found out it was going to be a formal party, I immediately knew which stamp to use -- Daintybella, of course! I haven't made too many Bella's lately, so I'm very happy to post this one.

RECIPE
Stamp: Daintybella
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink (SU!)
Acc: Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder (Provo Craft)

Thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Luv it! The flowers & dew drops add just the right touch to this gorgeous Bella!

JackieLou said...

Wow this is a very pretty pretty card. Great job.. And that was funny with your daughter.
hugs,
Jackielou

Courtney said...

Oh what a wonderful way to celebrate her sweet 16! I don't blame your daughter for kicking off her shoes. I keep mine off as long as I possibly can!

I love this card! It's super cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Bella is darling.