I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, October 24, 2008

Molly Releases Three New Sets Today!

The fantabulous Russ of Molly Stamps released his three newest stamp sets today!!! I have been having so much fun with these sets and I still have more ideas for them. First, I have to say that although I give Russ a hard time at all hours of the day and evening, he does have that "special gift" which I admire and I'm very happy to be a part of his "fun-loving" design team. With that said, if you're reading this, Russ, we must go to South Coast Plaza to replace that hideous yellow dress.

The first two sets being released today are Wings on Things - Big and Wings on Things - Small. The two sets are similar in that the wings are the same in both sets, but the differences are (1) the sizes of the wings, and (2) the sentiments are different on each. In my previous posts, you've seen a glimpse of these two sets.

The third set is the Post Office set. This one is fun, but aren't all of Molly's stamps fun? Russ took the standard "Do Not Bend," "Confidential," "Fragile," just to name a few, and gave it that "Molly" touch. Here's a quick little project I did for my husband to use at work. Once in a while I'd see him come home with a Manila folder and a sloppy handwritten "confidential" on it. So, I came up with these stickers held inside a matchbook style holder, and all he has to do is peel off the sticker and stick it onto the envelop or folder! I used a sheet of printer address labels, stamped on each one, trimmed it and stapled it inside the folded cardstock. That's all there is to it. Easy!

Visit Molly Stamps and check out all the cool stuff and specials going on until Oct. 31st, like the $1 off special! And why not write Russ a little note telling him what you think of his stamps? Just tell him Adela made you write it. Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!

I LOVE the wings sets ... very cool stuff!

Unknown said...

You ROCKED this!!!!! I love the idea of a matchbook of these so that you can just grab it on your way to the USPS! Girl, just a day with your vampire mojo and I would be so HAPPY!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

hehehe, how fun is this! And pretty much every stamper i know also mails a lot of stuff! This is perfect!

wendyp said...

how stinkin CUTE! What a cool idea!

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

The labels in the matchbook ROCK!