Whenever I finish making a Christmas card, I always feel like doing my little happy dance! It's such a great feeling! This card I made is for Hanna Stamps' Friday Challenge. The theme is simple: In the Pink. Create a card using shades of Pink. Why not go over there and Play along?
Last night was Hanna Stamps' Release Party and One Year Celebration and if you didn't make it there, you missed loads of fun. There were lots of prizes given away throughout the evening. Kristi gave the grand prize winner the choice of either a Copic Air Compressor Kit (valued at over $200) or a $200 shopping spree at Hanna Stamps. There are two more challenges going on with the deadline this Monday, so there's still time...if you want a chance to win a prize. Just go to the Hanna Forum on SCS.
Speaking of prizes, we have our winners of the Blog Hop. If you had commented on any of the Design Team's blogs', your name was automatically entered to win in our Blog Hop Contest. Again, check out our forum for the winners' list.
Here is the recipe for my Pink Season card:
Stamp: 'Tis the Season
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette DS
Ink: Pitch Black, Pretty in Pink, Copic Markers
Acc: Snowflakes Cuttlebug Folder, Paper Piercer, Prima Flowers, Rhinestone Brads, Rhinestones, sponge dauber, White Taffeta Ribbon, Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart)
Thank you again for stopping by...I really appreciate your comments.
Have a wonderful weekend
Friday, October 03, 2008
Pink Season and Release Party Details
at
1:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
This card is GORGEOUS!!!! ((i picked out this set :) love it!)) I esp love how you used pink for it! Perfect!!! So pretty and girly and Christmasy :)
Adela your card is beautiful! I love all the pink!
Hugs~ Kim
hey sweetie! I am curious ... what color copics do you use for your 'skin' color??
Hey, Heather! I usually use E00, sometimes E51.
Post a Comment