I am SO EXCITED about the new set that Molly Stamps will be releasing within the next couple of weeks! I asked Russ, owner of Molly Stamps, if I could show just a little bit of it because I'm just loving it! The new set is called Wings on Things, but there are actually two sets: one is a large set with sentiments, and the other, a smaller set with quite a few more sentiments. The set I used on this card is from the smaller set. I'm pretty sure that this one will be irresistible! So, keep your eye out for it the next few days!

The color combination for this card was inspired by today's color challenge on SCS (CC188), to use Pink Pirouette, Black, with White (optional). For the layout, I decided to use the Mojo Monday (mojo56) sketch challenge.
RECIPE
Stamp: Wings on Things (Molly Stamps - available soon)
Paper: White (Georgia Pacific), Vellum Cardstock, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black (SU!)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Jet Black StazOn, VersaMark, Copic Markers
Acc: Circle Die Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Dimensionals, Hologram Embossing Powder, Mini Glue Dots (SU!), Prima Flowers
The picture is of my niece at 6 months old. Thanks, Avary!
And thanks for visiting!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
My Angel Wings - A Molly Sneak Peek!
at
5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! That is one of the most beautiful / sweetest cards i have ever seen!!! Cant wait to see the new sets for sure!
This is adorable. I can't wait to see this set. I always have my eye out for new wings! And I've not seen any that look like those!
Angelique
Just beautiful. Thanks for playing! :)
So CUTE -- your niece is too cute and I love those sparkling wings -- fabulous! :)
Post a Comment