Today my Blog is one year old!!! Thanks for all the "congratulations" and for all your comments. Okay, I decided to use the random.org method to pick the winner, so here goes... the winner is:
One year, WOW, congratulations!!! I love blog hopping everyday because I'm so craft challenged and I need major inspiration when I have a card to make! Thanks for the chance to win some candy!! Judy T.
Judy T., if you would email me your mailing address, this is what you will receive:• Thanksgiving Hanna
• 30 Flower Fusions (6 colors)
• 100+ Primas
• 4 SU! Ribbons (1 yd each)
• 8 Note Cards/8 Envelops
• Heidi Swapp Blings
If for some reason I don't hear from Judy T., I will pick an alternate winner Sunday evening at 6pm (pst).
Thank you everyone for playing!





4 comments:
I just love your A and F gift card holder and I plan to make one! I really enjoy reading your blog, and I wanted to let you know that you are one of my crafty blogs this week!
Love
Tiff
www.craftyhomemaker.blogspot.com
Post a Comment