Isn't this Sophie G image adorable? I mean, just look at that face! Originally, I had wanted to make place cards for Thanksgiving, but I ended up making this card instead. The place cards will come later, with the same stamp and sentiment. I thought it would be hilarious to have this image sitting in front of everyone at the dinner table for Thanksgiving. You see, a few days ago, I received a call from my sister who lives in Northern California who designated me to host her and her family for Thanksgiving next month. With their sense of humor, I think they'll appreciate seeing this Sophie G next to their names at the table!
RECIPE
Stamp: Diet Sophie G (Hanna Stamps), Sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Paper: White CS (Georgia Pacific), Really Rust, Blush Blossom, Ginger Blossom DSP (SU!)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Slot Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Button, Dimensionals, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder (Provocraft), Scallop Circle Nestability Die (Spellbinders), Dew Drops (Robins Nest), Prima Flowers, Crochet Thread
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Thanksgiving Warning from Sophie G
at
10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Love that card!! Too cute!!
Yup! That is totally how I spend my Thanksgiving day! Stuffing until I cant stuff anymore! :) lol. Yummm...
HOW CUTE IS THIS CARD?!? I love it! totally laugh out loud and everyone will love it:)!!!! cant wait to see the place cards
So cute!! Love that sentiment!!
Your card is so cute !
too funny - love it!!
So cute! Fabulous job!!
Post a Comment