I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, November 14, 2008

You're Going Down!

I'm thankful for so many things and I'm sure most of you are very happy too, about the drop in the gas prices! Last month I was paying around $74 every time I filled up my tank -- imagine how many stamps I could buy with that? Last week I filled up my tank and my receipt was only $43! I'd say that's something to be thankful for. Which is what inspired me to make this card. The gas pump and road sign images are from Hanna Stamps! and the sentiments are from two different SU! sets. The layout is from Hanna's Friday Sketch Challenge (HSC43). Join us and play along... just click on the link and use the code when you post on SCS.

Stamp: Route 66, So Very (SU!), Thankful Thoughts (SU!)
Paper: White (Georgia Pacific), Kraft, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Reaction (Crate Paper)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Jumbo Brads, Twill Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

LOL! What a cool card. Very creative...

Candy said...

Great idea to celebrate the lowereing of gas prices! I salute you!! LOL

wendyp said...

I love this card. Its just so creative!

giggling at the title because my youngest used to say that wrestling quote from picking it up from DH.

Vicki G said...

What a very cute card!!!

Vicki